What's new

You think you're long winded? Try making up for 3,000 posts without offering a PIF!

Heyo! The gear has landed!

I had that lovely experience where I could honestly answer to the question - "Another shaving box! What did you buy this time?" - by saying "Nothing, promise:blushing:"
The box arrived here safe and sound. Naturally, the AS splashes etc were not included in the box since shipping alcohol products from the US into Canada can
sometimes be a problem, or at the very least it isn't clear what the regulations are exactly. (Which is kind of odd to me as a Nova Scotian. Today our government
worries about alcohol coming in through the US even though our province and people profited so well in the 1920s and 30s from both running alcohol into the US
and building the ships to do so...)

Thanks again to Jessy for this great PIF, certainly the most fun PIF thread I have seen in a long time. I am going enjoy these, I have been looking for an excuse
to make another order from TGN, have a pen ready for that Benevolent Badger Blue (my first Noodlers ink:w00t:), am cleaning the Red Tip for this weekend (never
used one before!), and am going to explore with the rest.

Good stuff.

Thanks again to Jessy for this great PIF, certainly the most fun PIF thread I have seen in a long time. I am going enjoy these, I have been looking for an excuse
to make another order from TGN, have a pen ready for that Benevolent Badger Blue (my first Noodlers ink:w00t:), am cleaning the Red Tip for this weekend (never
used one before!), and am going to explore with the rest.

Good stuff.

Great haul, Jessy is a real mensch! BBB is a lovely blue-black shade, enjoy that and everything else! :thumbup:

Glad it all arrived safe and sound. Fwiw, the seal on the letter was really just because I wanted to use my seal. :lol:

Glad it all arrived safe and sound. Fwiw, the seal on the letter was really just because I wanted to use my seal. :lol:
Good to know, I was worried you may have had to use it under duress. I was thinking of sending one of my best men on a horse to see if all was well:lol:
I like the touch, the paper was nice too, that's one thing I have not yet delved into.

Got some great shaves with the Red Tip already:thumbup:

Good to know, I was worried you may have had to use it under duress. I was thinking of sending one of my best men on a horse to see if all was well:lol:
I like the touch, the paper was nice too, that's one thing I have not yet delved into.

Got some great shaves with the Red Tip already:thumbup:

Paper! Hah! That's actually a blank piece of paper our company letterhead is printed on. :blushing:

Top Bottom