What's new

GIVEAWAY! 100 Wizzies and some soap

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I'm in.

What's green and has wheels?
Grass. I lied about the wheels.

My 7 year old told me that and then apologized for lying.

proxy.php

Ladys and gents of B&B, today I have up for PIFs a 100ct Iridium Supers with YOUR CHOICE of 1 of 3 soaps pictured. Yes, all are Tallow versions so you can rest easy. I will let this be open to ALL members of this fine establishment. Even if you are in BFE... this is not just for CONUS. The rules are simple and easy to honor imo. #1 You should be an active member here or be making an honest attempt too contribute #2 For you to enter, a simple "im in" will do OR you can be awesome and tell me and mine a joke. We all love a laugh here and there im sure we can agree. Keep them friendly and fun please. I will let this go until Friday the 11th so you have a little over a week to enter from now. Good luck everyone. View attachment 1551421
I'm IN!!!! Great soaps and great blades. I never tried the Speick. Can't tell if that is a shave stick. Would be stoked to get one of these, either here or at one of our B&B vendors.

I'm IN!!!! Great soaps and great blades. I never tried the Speick. Can't tell if that is a shave stick. Would be stoked to get one of these, either here or at one of our B&B vendors.
The tallow Speick is an excellent shave soap with a unique spicy lavender type scent. I think I've got around eight of the sticks in the storage cabinet. Actually, all the soaps @COdiak is offering are very good ones.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
The Tabac and Speick are the Tallow Sticks brother man. Tabac @ 100g Speick @ 50g and Fine Sanke Bite @ 100g Puck. Glad to have you in the PIFs my friend!

I can vouch for both Tabac & Specik, they are quality products. I have never tried Fine's Snake Bite though, and I have been told that for a menthol junkie like me, I really should have some Snake Bite in my shave den.

I can vouch for both Tabac & Specik, they are quality products. I have never tried Fine's Snake Bite though, and I have been told that for a menthol junkie like me, I really should have some Snake Bite in my shave den.
I love the Snake Bite personally. Just a great soap that for me easily produces great lather. Idk why I put that up for grabs honestly but 3 too chose from just soundes nice. Lol I took the other puck I had and mashed it into a container with an old AoS Sandlewood puck and it is by far my favorite soap in my den currently and thats saying alot. I will be sad when thats gone but I have quite a few shaves left on that container and freaking box of Tabac so its time to let go and share in the fun. 20221106_110315.jpg

I'm in! I have been a little less active these past several months as real life got in the way, so maybe I should offer a joke.

In the golden age of piracy, the British crown looked for several ways to eliminate the pirate threat. One option it tried was to offer bounties on pirates, dead or alive. But this offer was only available to aristocrats as the bounty to be paid was the right to hunt one stag in the King's forest.

Unfortunately, since most pirates who were captured on the high seas knew they'd be hung, they tended to go down fighting. This resulted in most bounty hunters ending up with dead pirates. But since there was no easy way to preserve a dead pirate body and to keep it from befouling a ship with its odors (among other nastiness), few bounties could be claimed and the pirate problem continued unabated.

After a while, the King decided that the bounty could be collected on just a pirate's head, instead of his whole body. This led to a slight uptick in collected bounties, but was still a problem as the heads would still rot and decompose as they were transported from the warmer climes (where everyone knows pirates congregated) back to jolly old England.

Eventually, the Exchequer of the Chancery came up with the idea of allowing bounties to be collected in exchange for the right ear of a pirate. (Being a wise man, he realized if he offered the bounty for just an ear, unscrupulous bounty hunters would return both ears and collect two times the reward to which they were rightly entitled.) He even agreed to accept ears that had been preserved in alcohol. This new change resulted in many more bounties being collected. Soon people began referring to pirates by their value: buck an ear.

😁

Been thinking a little over here and let's just say lightning has struck my brain! I realized that I was only offering 50g of spieck vs the other two choices of 100g soaps. That being said, i will even the pot so to speak and make the speick 100g (2 sticks) if you win and choose the speick. Now all options are at 100g.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Been thinking a little over here and let's just say lightning has struck my brain! I realized that I was only offering 50g of spieck vs the other two choices of 100g soaps. That being said, i will even the pot so to speak and make the speick 100g (2 sticks) if you win and choose the speick. Now all options are at 100g.
Oh, my friend, you are almost forcing me to come up with a joke!

But with Election Day tomorrow here in the States, I don't think I can top the political commercials I've had to sit through!

Oh, my friend, you are almost forcing me to come up with a joke!
No pressure on joining the PIF as I know you would be in fear of your life via the wife if anymore shave supplies show up. I'm in the same boat brother and ive ran out of stuff to "Trade" so I'm out of excuses. Notice how I'm giving stuff away lol That being said...CvJoD9c.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom