What's new

100% Noob to the brown leaf

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I really need to practice my loading. I get about 2 or 3 puffs and have to relight. I tamp it, light it again and get a few more puffs and then a relight. Maybe im expecting too much, or maybe im packing it awfully.
What are you smoking? Some tobaccos perform better when they air dry a bit. SG tobaccos are notoriously moist. I don't have a problem with that, though, as it is easier to dry it than re-humidify it. Try putting it on a plate for 15 minutes or so and see how that work.

I actually enjoy the kick of flavor and cloud or smoke I get from relights. Is it weird to enjoy having to do a relight once in a while?

What are you smoking? Some tobaccos perform better when they air dry a bit. SG tobaccos are notoriously moist. I don't have a problem with that, though, as it is easier to dry it than re-humidify it. Try putting it on a plate for 15 minutes or so and see how that work.
Squadron Leader and Bobs chocolate flake a friend gave me. Ill try letting them dry out a bit before my next smoke

Last edited:
Top Bottom