What's new

100% Noob to the brown leaf

A pain to smoke? How so? I also need to learn to pack the bowl correctly. Whenever I smoke the cob it seems to go out every few minutes and i have to re-light it. That, and when i empty my bowl theres usually a good amount of un-scorched tobacco packed in there.
I also find it difficult to light because the tilt of the bowl prevents me from seeing whats going on with the flame.

I also find it difficult to light because the tilt of the bowl prevents me from seeing whats going on with the flame.

I mostly guestimate whats going on in there, I can't see anything with whats going on when I'm relighting my canadian

Welcome to the fold! I've only been at this 2 months, but it is a very enjoyable hobby. After a long day at work, it feels great to pack a bowl and puff (well, sip) away and let the cares of the world melt away and focus on nothing but the pipe, tobacco and the experience. Those churchwardens look nice! Enabling alert!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Good show! Be aware though, longer stemmed pipes can be a bit fragile compared to their shorter and stouter brethren. Enjoy and give us some feedback once it arrives!

Good show! Be aware though, longer stemmed pipes can be a bit fragile compared to their shorter and stouter brethren. Enjoy and give us some feedback once it arrives!
So I've heard. It's okay, it probably wont get daily use as it is... my apartment complex has a strict no smoking rule (Which I plan on breaking. Heck, I pay rent, I should be able to do what I like).
I'll post photos when it arrives, and leave a review on it here.

So I've heard. It's okay, it probably wont get daily use as it is... my apartment complex has a strict no smoking rule (Which I plan on breaking. Heck, I pay rent, I should be able to do what I like).
I'll post photos when it arrives, and leave a review on it here.

Just tell them you're burning incense. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to look into some of the higher end incense out there. Can't remember which part of this enabling house called B&B that I saw mention of this.....

Ok so I got my churchwarden pipe from Mr. Brog. I got some tobacco. Now what will the enablers have me do? :lol:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom