What's new

Vegan Soy Sweet Almond

Item Description

This soap is not available for the public yet, it is a Sweet Almond scent, made by RoguePolish on Etsy.

RoguePolish is described by their owner as:
Rogue is my alter ego who gets to play in the soap lab & combine her love of science, scent, & art. My shaving soaps were a venture into something much more complex & technical. They have been so much fun to develop and I hope you enjoy them.

If you are looking for a scent like Cella, this is for you!

Latest reviews

Pros: Scent, Latherability, Protection, Glide
Cons: None
Let me begin by saying when I received this in the mail I was very excited. I opened up the box and there was an overwhelming Sweet Almond scent. This scent smells exactly like Cella!
I began by soaking this soap, like I usually do and began to lather with an excess of water and found that this soap was able to work well with excess or minimal water.
When I began to lather it was clear from the beginning that this soap was going to exceed my expectations, this soap lathered like a pro without any effort. You get a lot of soap from not a lot of loading. I would recommend that you cut your lathering time in half with this soap simply because of how easy it is to load.
When I began to lather on my face, this soap went on heavy and offered a lot of protection for me. I was able to get roughly 5 full face lathers from my one loading technique.
For my shave I used the iKon B1 Slant DLC with a new Personna Blade and a Pre Shave that I enjoy.
Lathering on the face as I said was exceptional, there was absolutely no problem with getting a full face of lather, matter of fact I got a full face of lather time and time again. Also it is worth noting that I did not have a problem with this soap drying out. I was able to take as long as I wanted on either side of my face and got a great shave from it.
I have sensitive skin, and let me say that with this soap I had absolutely no irritation. I went at all different angles trying to see if my blade angle was off, nothing was to explain except that this soap offered a great cushion with a great glide.
The scent is that of Cellas, I enjoyed it, my sister enjoyed it, my mom enjoyed it.
I need to say that this soap has a permanent spot on my soap shelf, it is absolutely exceptional. I found I got a better shave with this then I did with Cella. Cella for me was ranked about third out of all my soaps, now it is ranked fourth with this soap as a solid third.
I think that I could ramble on for hours about how great it is, but let me just say if you didn't read anything read this: Do yourself a favor, buy this soap. You will love it.
Sold 10 all the way down, no questions asked.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)