What's new

The Body Shop Shave Brush

Item Description

Not my favorite brush but I am putting trough a solid 2 week work out to see if it improves. It is a man made bristle brush it looks good but it seems ich my face. So far it paints on better than it twrills on lather.

Latest reviews

This is an oddball performer whose overall performance is not as good as the number ratings on my review would suggest. For example, I gave a 10 for both softness and stiffness of tips. You may think that's either incongruous or perfection, but in this brush it's neither, and a problem in my view. The VERY tips of the tips are whisper thin and feather soft, but moving down the shaft just a bit, the bristles transition to very stiff and springy. The result is the need to press but the rapid meeting of same with too stiff resistance. The brush just does not work well for me for face lathering. It's quite nice for painting on lather, if that's your thing.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Not my favorite brush but I am putting trough a solid 2 week work out to see if it improves. It is a man made bristle brush it looks good but it seems ich my face. So far it paints on better than it twrills on lather.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
0.00 star(s)