What's new

Barbasol Brisk After shave

Item Description

I love it Cost $1.50 with tax at Dollar General Stores. IMO it is better that William's Electric Shave or Skin Brazer. Thanks to ClubmanRob for putting me on the cheap scent trail.

Latest reviews

Pros: Price, efficacy
Cons: none
An excellent product and an outstanding value. Great cooling, and decent moisturizing properties for an alcohol-based product. A pleasant minty slightly candy-sweet aroma, very mild but very pleasant and long-lasting. I used it at 7 AM this morning, and still there at 3:30 PM.

Definitely worth a try. Even if you don't like it, you're only out pocket change, and you probably will like it. This stuff is the ARKO of aftershaves.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Pros: scent
Cons: duration of scent
This is a plucky little number that goes on with a light burn and some follow up cooling. The scent is a bit like butterscotch and iodine--but in a good way. My biggest complaint is the scent doesn't bother to hang around much after an hour. Great value and decent skin conditioning.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Classic scent, dirt cheap
Such a great value! Dirt cheap, effective, nice scent. Doesn't burn, but makes your face feel like you walked into an air conditioned room. The scent is something that I like, but there is a slightly old man/powder part to it that some may not like.

I like it. Will definitely keep some around.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)