What's new

Speick shaving cream

Item Description

What a nice cream this is, my Lord! I received it from my friend in Europe, and does this man ever know his creams! I remember seeing this stuff here in Montreal years ago, although I'd never really thought too much about it. I took a great shave with it this morning, and my face still feels smooth and soft. OK, the packaging's just a plain box, red in color, but what's inside the tube is what counts! Just a little on a brush, and wham! it lathers like crazy, it smells terrific, and the moisturizing is very good as well. This cream's officially part of my rotation, and I recommend it highly.

Jeff

Latest reviews

Pros: Natural smell, lathers great
Cons: The smell is sometime to strong
Actual this is one off the many great shaving creams you can buy in germany under € 2,50 but this one is the most expensive one and comes in 75ml, where the other brands come in 100ml and cost much less.

Even though its higher priced I bought it anyway and I think it works great, the scent its really natural, but something just alitte to strong.

But at € 2,25 in germany, this is one off the best creams, just forget those expensive creams, Speick really works as good as those more expensive creams.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: You Can Shave with it
Cons: There are better products for less money
I must be one of the few that does not like this product. Bought a tube of it, in essence, to fill out an order. Price was 7.99 Canadian for a 75ml tube.

I use a number of other creams regularly--- I have several Proraso Products, Omega, Kaloderma and J.M. Frasers all in my rotation just in the cream line up.. The Proraso's are all 150ml vs 75ml for Speick. Same with Omega. In fact, the Speick is the pricest of the bunch per ml...and it is the worst performer for me. The shave is "ok", but it does not have the smoothness of other shaves I can get with creams or soaps..in fact, a $2.00 glycerin shave soap beats this product.

The scent..not my cup of tea, but I can live with it as I am not a soap scent fancier..I prefer using aftershave for the scent it provides.

Summary-satisfactory at best, but there are better creams available.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
2.00 star(s)
Pros: easy to lather and good moisturizing and greaaat smell
Cons: no so far
loved it since first time. love the grass smell, very very good cream, like everything Germans make :D
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)