What's new

Scrubbing Bubbles

Item Description

If you need to clean your razor, and who doesnt, this stuff is the best ive found so far, and many other people can vouch for it.

Theres really not much i can say about a cleaning product, the fumes from this stuff can get to you quick, so try not to breath it in.

As soon as you spray this on anything, its like barbasol, it expands, quickly.
I clean my razors weekly with this now. Before i used some soap scum remover called Kaboom, but i still had to scrub and scrub with a toothbrush to get all of the scum off. I tried using it on some razors i got at an antique store that were really bad, i did have to scrub with my toothbrush, but the bubbles really un-crusted the leftover gunk.

When i bought this, i was skeptical, but i sprayed it on my soap encrusted razors, let it sit for a few seconds, and rinsed them off, SUPRISE! i did not even have to scrub the razors with my toothbrush at all, the Scrubbing Bubbles did all the work for me.

If you want to clean your razors with as little work as possible, this is by far the best, and if you really need to, it doubles as a bathroom cleaner as well.

Latest reviews

After reading the reviews on B&B regarding, "Scrubbing Bubbles" for razor cleaning I went to my local CVS pharmacy and bought a can. Funny, after searching the shelves I found a large can for less than the price of the small can.

PRICE: $3.69 for a large can with many multiple uses is a great price!
QUALITY: It's a well known brand name that use's little product to do the job!
PERFORMANCE: As directed a few sprays and a few minutes cleans off the soap scum with just a little help from a wet sponge!
USEFULLNESS: This is a product that can be used on many different items!
DURABILITY: Completely removes soap scum to make surface clean and shiny for the next batch of soap scum you put on it!
PACKAGING: Powerful product in an aerosol can that will last a long time!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)
This stuff comes in handy and works fairly well for light scum removal. I've never been able to just spray this and then have everything magically rinse off, but it does seem to loosen up the up the soap residue albeit sometimes better than others. I can get the same results with other products, but I usually hit my razors with this first and let them soak a bit before giving a thorough scrubbing. It's just makes for a quick first step. Price is decent and it lasts for a while.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
4.00 star(s)
Performance
3.00 star(s)
I cant believe Im actually reviewing this product but it does clean DE razors well. My wife loves their products when she goes on her obsessive cleaning sprees that last over several hours forcing me to leave the house and wander the mall until she gives me the green light to come home. Highly recommend.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)