What's new

Pinaud Bay Rum aftershave

Item Description

:biggrin: :biggrin: I was so happy when I found out that this beautifully scented aftershave wasn't extinct. The last time I had it was 30 years ago, and did I ever miss it, until this past week, I received 2 bottles of it that I'd ordered. Everytime I splash it on, it reminds me of when I was a kid. I love the bay rum scent, it has a nice cooling sensation, and it's not expensive, and it's great to wear for the office. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jeff

Latest reviews

Pros: price
Cons: scent
I'm going to give my recommendation for this product because it's a quality Pinaud scent and I don't want to badmouth them. They make great, affordable aftershaves and I don't want them to stop. Unfortunately this stuff makes me smell like a ham in the oven. I could wear it to a thanksgiving dinner but anywhere else I feel self conscious smelling like a delicious dish. I only bought a sample so I'll probably be PIF-ing that soon.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Price, lasting scent
Smells like heaven, burns like Hell. A nearly-perfect alcohol-based after shave. For my money, it is far superior to the other "cheap" Bay Rum choices out ther, (I'm talking Lucky Tiger, Lustray, ect.).
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
Pros: Razor burn eliminator. Wonderful smell. Great burn.
Cons: Too much clove
This is a very powerful AS. Tightens up the face considerably. Hides razor burn very well. Smell is nice but too much clove - smells like Christmas cookies. The burn is off the charts intense. Makes my face numb sometimes. Love this stuff for the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)