displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

This Muhle Pinsel shaving brush from Nashville Knife Shop was one of the real “gems” of the brush wars group. I found myself reaching for this brush constantly… which is surprising as Muhle Pinsel’s don’t have a reputation as being anything special… and to boot this brush is INCREDIBLY soft on your face. Now, like the kent, I would call this soft and luxurious, NOT floppy. This brush never feels weak against your face, and it has a backbone – but again, it is exceptionally soft and decadent against your face. The handle is remarkably comfortable, and the brush lathers remarkably well. Just a really nice brush that loves creams, and surprisingly, loves soaps as well – usually such soft brushes don’t work this well with soaps.

Now – SOME models of Muhle Pinsel I have tried have been floppy and un-enjoyable, however again, this Muhle Pinsel is just a gem. For $89, even though it is a 23mm brush, and even though it isn’t packed like an LA freeway during rush-hour – I personally think this brush offers good value, as it is of the utmost quality, it is terribly luxurious to use… and above all, it’s plumb fun to use!

Bristle – Soft, yet decadent. Works great with anything that’ll lather!

Handle – Looks plain, but in person – I really like it, feels superb, great balance and ergonomics. I like, I like!

Quality – Like most German wet shaving goods, it’s of the utmost quality.

Overall - While not for everyone, it’s a really nice, and luxurious shaving brush! I would recommend this brush to individuals looking for a “Sunday” Luxury brush.

To discuss this review – please use THIS thread!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Latest reviews

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

This Muhle Pinsel shaving brush from Nashville Knife Shop was one of the real “gems” of the brush wars group. I found myself reaching for this brush constantly… which is surprising as Muhle Pinsel’s don’t have a reputation as being anything special… and to boot this brush is INCREDIBLY soft on your face. Now, like the kent, I would call this soft and luxurious, NOT floppy. This brush never feels weak against your face, and it has a backbone – but again, it is exceptionally soft and decadent against your face. The handle is remarkably comfortable, and the brush lathers remarkably well. Just a really nice brush that loves creams, and surprisingly, loves soaps as well – usually such soft brushes don’t work this well with soaps.

Now – SOME models of Muhle Pinsel I have tried have been floppy and un-enjoyable, however again, this Muhle Pinsel is just a gem. For $89, even though it is a 23mm brush, and even though it isn’t packed like an LA freeway during rush-hour – I personally think this brush offers good value, as it is of the utmost quality, it is terribly luxurious to use… and above all, it’s plumb fun to use!

Bristle – Soft, yet decadent. Works great with anything that’ll lather!

Handle – Looks plain, but in person – I really like it, feels superb, great balance and ergonomics. I like, I like!

Quality – Like most German wet shaving goods, it’s of the utmost quality.

Overall - While not for everyone, it’s a really nice, and luxurious shaving brush! I would recommend this brush to individuals looking for a “Sunday” Luxury brush.

To discuss this review – please use THIS thread!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)