What's new

Merkur Futur

What I love about this is its infinite adjustability. I usually do WTG X2, XTG, then ATG -- 4 passes with the settings on 1.5, 2.5, 1.5 and 1.5 respectively. This is with Merkur blades.

However, the real beauty is when experimenting with blades. For example, when I use a Derby, which is a tad more aggressive IMHO, I turn the settings down to a 1 for ATG and ATG.

Also, if I'm a little rushed I can turn the settings down and get a good shave while knowing that if technique falters I won't pay too heavily.

Blade replacement is a cinch -- no problem, at least for me. DO be careful, though. Put a towel around the head whenever adjusting or changing blades. The slick finish can contribute to the head twisting in your fingers and giving a slice.

Yes, the head is large, but with a little practice you can get anywhere -- even under the nose -- and clip each whisker.

I would recommend to a newbie without hesitation. Set it on 1 and practice technique without fear. I'd only warn them -- as everyone does -- that with this razor's heft, it is necessary to to not apply additional pressure or you will pay.

Did I mention that it is a beautiful sculpture? I wish they would polish the underside of the head as smooth as the "visible" parts, though. This is the only gripe about "quality" I have -- keeps it from being visually stunning.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
5.00 star(s)
I have had this razor for a few weeks now and before I was using a Parker 90R. While I was happy with the Parker, I found myself getting sucked into the world of B&B and before I knew it I was drooling over the Mekur Futur. A friend of mine (Hi A.K) got himself a Merkur Vision for Christmas and I was very impressed with the build quality and adjustability of the razor but thought it was a bit on the bulky side. I spent some time reading the above reviews and thought I'd give the Futur a whirl. I had some reservations as some of the reviews highlighted issues with blade replacment and a lack of grip etc. So what did I think?

For starters, it doesn't come in a fancy tin like the vision but rather a cardboard box, this didn't bother me in the slightest. On getting my hands on it I was immedietly impressed with the weight and stylings of it, it sounds weird but it really is a beautifully crafted item. I had no problems opening the top, really simple if you read the small instruction booklet, I can't understand how some people have had problems with blade replacment as it seemed rather straight forward to me. Once I had my Derby in place, I decided to play around with and adjust the agressivness. I was holding the head between finger and thumb on either side whilst turning the handle when I lost grip and the head slipped around and nicked the pad of my thumb. I learnt a valuable lesson to only adjust using a flannel or towel over the head.

The next day I lathered up with Trumpers Lime cream and set to work. I started out on level 1 and was immedietly impressed with the smooth glide I got from each pass, the weight of it really aids the momentum of the shave. I was listening out for the rattling blade noise some have reported hearing but my blade was fixed firmly into place and no noise was heard. I was prepared for the possibility of experiencing difficulty getting in around the nostrills but had no problems here at all. Just a matter of attacking from the right angle I guess. The blade is easily rinsed between passes as the water is free to clean the lather/stubble mix from all around the blade and the razor itself didn't take much cleaning when I had finished (unlike my chrome Parker) I just dried it on a towel and it was ready for next time.

With the adjustability, I usually stick to 1.5 for the first pass going up to 2.5 on the second. I have very sensitive skin so thats as far as I'd comfortably go but there is plenty of scope for the more adventurous shaver to get much more agressive.

I have marked it down slightly for the grip, while I have not had any issues at all, it is quite a smooth handle. That said, there is a recess which prevents slide and any kind of grip would possibly ruin the look of the razor, I wouldn't want to change mine anyway.

In short, I cannot recommend this razor enough, it is extemely well made and has given me some of the best shaves of my life. If you don't like it, you should be able to sell it on with minimal depreciation. Good Luck and happy shaving!
This is my go to razor. I have the polished chrome version. I honestly think that this is one of the finest shaving tools ever invented. It is, however, quircky. I have a Futur, an HD, and two Super Speeds for comparison.

This razor gets negative reviews because of it's blade changing mechanism. I've found that if you follow the directions, and use a little common sense, it's no more dangerous than changing the blade on my HD. Likewise with the adjustment mechanism, if you hold the head the razor by the sides and twist the handle to adjust, you shouldn't have a problem. Use a towel on your hand if you are afraid of cutting yourself. I don't adjust my razor in-between passes so it's no real problem for me.

Others complain about the grip. I've found that if I hold it with my thumb and index finger on the indentation in the handle, the razor is perfectly balanced. I often rest the end of the razor on my pinky to guarantee the fact that it doesn't slip. I always dry my hand between passes, and with the Futur, the handle also. I've found that this eliminates any problems I have gripping the razor.

The Futur is quirky, but it gives me the best shaves I've ever had. One does have to be more careful with the Futur than with other razors, but if you master it's quirks, you will be rewarded.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
Mi first DE razor and, due to some bad reviews it gets here, I felt the need to try something else: a Gillette Red Tip, a Schick Krona, a Feather Portable. After these comparisons, I decided to use the Futur as my main razor because:
1) it is heavy, well balanced and so more stable during the movement;
2) the solid adjustability lets me adapt to the different kinds of blades;
3) it is beautiful.
I got very close shaves without irritations and only occasional nicks caused by my lacks of attention. Also the area behind the nose can be shaved, once you learn how to pick properly the razor in your hands.
I have also bought the Merkur leather sheath, so I can use it also a travel razor.

I like the way to replace the blade, and I do not understand how it can be considered dangerous. Also the grip (in the satin version I own) is absolutely perfect, also with relatively soapy hands.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Overall, this razor is great. The thing I like about it is that it gives me a really

close shave. I like this razor much better than the Merker HD. The quality

shave and adjust ability I get with this razor gets me past the poor grip and

the, the heaviness, and the way to change blades. I recommend setting it at 1

and 1/2 the first time you use it, and then gradually work to two.

Best Shaving Regards,

Tim
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
I find the Futur to be my favorite razor. I think the blade replacement is nearly as easy as the TTO once you read the instructions. Much easier then my HD or my 3 piece razors. It can be as aggressive as you want. Very good balance, and the build quality on mine is excellent. For new DE shavers, keep the setting on 1. Once you add the slightest amount of silicone grease, changing the settings from 1 through 6 is very easy and smooth. But not so easy/smooth that you can unintentionally change the setting. Highly recommended.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
I have the opportunity of shaving using the Futur for the last week and I found my experience different from others in the forum.
Price: Pricey for a razor but compare it to the Vision and the fact it is adjustable and well put together...
Quality: It is solid and beautiful
User Friendly: More friendly and it should go on a leash
Grip: Here is where there are varied opinions. I don't get soap in the handle of the razor nor do I get paint in the handle of my brushes, I hold it lightly, no pressure and the grip has been comfortable and solid
Ease of Blade Replacement: If one do it according to the instructions with no soap or cream in the hands; it can't be easier.
Aggresiveness: Whatever you want; it is an adjustable, your choice.
Balance: It could walk the wire, and this contributes to the excellent grip.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
2.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Disclaimer: I am a head shaver, and my DE razors have to provide me with both a good face AND noggin shave.

I bought the Merkur Futur based on my prior satisfactory experiences with other Merkur razors (the Classic, Progress). Aestetically, it's a neat razor. I also found the blade changing mechanism to be easy to use. The heavier weight is also not unpleasant. However, once I began using it, I had problems. The fundamental flaw (in my personal opinion) is that it has no grip - the handle is completely smooth. While it is controllable for face shaving, I found the combination of weight and lack of grip to make it a poor choice for head shaving.
Grip
0.00 star(s)
Price
1.00 star(s)
Balance
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
User Friendly
1.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
2.00 star(s)
3.00 star(s)
I will review this razor by point according to the ratings, which will hopefully clarify my views!

Price - a tad high, I bought mine for $65 brand new. I hope never to spend this much on another DE, but I am prone to buying what I feel is "the best" rather than messing around looking for deals for something like this.
Quality - far and above the most solid and beautiful modern piece of equipment I've seen in any area of life. I think it's patently amazing to hold and look at.
User Friendly - it isn't so bad to learn to use, but compared to some extremely "safe and easy" razors, it isn't the best out there.
Grip - the Futur has a nice little bump midway down the handle that keeps you from sliding down, and depending on the finish (satin is what I have), I've never had it slip or concern me in the slightest that it would run away on me.
Ease of Blade Replacement - I found this to be an intuitive interface, frankly. Hold in hand, push up with thumb so it pops up, then remove gripping the sides betwixt thumb and pointer finger. I've not felt threatened at all in this operation.
Aggressiveness - after shaving with other razors, I think it safe to say there are more aggressive shavers to be had, but not many! It starts out quite capable and ramps up into the danger zone around 4 or 5 for me. At 6 I have to be extremely careful, but am also treated to an amazingly close shave.
Balance - if this means balance of weight in my hand (like a well crafted throwing knife), I have not held a more pleasingly crafted shaver. If it means balance of function and style, I find it equally luxurious and well suited to me.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
I bought the Futur when I first started getting into the world of proper wetshaving. Since then I have spent entirely too much money on soaps, aftershaves, more razors, blades, fragrances...Thanks B&B! :blushing:

Anyway, for some reason I put the Futur on the back burner for the last several months as I've been primarily using the 39C Barberpole Slant and a straight razor. I decided I needed to show my baby some love, as I've neglected her for a while, so I loaded it up with a fresh Feather, lathered some QED Violetta, and WOW.

I don't know what it is, but I think it's that after 11 months of learning and also about 3 months of shaving with a slant I have pretty much got it down. Tonight, the Futur gave me the absolute closest, irritation free shave yet. I love the 39C, but the Futur is ssssooo much more gentle. Two passes dialed in at 2, and one sllloww third pass at 4.

This was one of my two very first razors. It was fine for me as a beginner. Whether you're just getting started or you've been wetshaving for years, if you don't have the Futur, get it! It's adjustable! Start off easy, if it doesn't feel right, dial up or down!

Under the nose CAN be a little tricky, but you just gotta play with the gap and angle, and you'll get it.

Heck, I'm tempted to put my 39C up on BST now that I've been re-educated on the greatness of the Futur.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Though my ratings may not indicate it, I do love this razor, if only that it is different and spices up my weekly shave team. The blade replacement kinda sucks but its nothing that I can dwell on. Maybe I'm just not that picky, but the overall performance and the asthetics makes up for most of its shortcomings. I love the range of adjstability and thogh I do have a few problems telling where the blade is under my schnaz, I find the challenge of learning how to use a uniqe piece of equipment satisfying.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
2.00 star(s)
I was initially reluctant to out $45 on one of these (bought one used from a member), as I had never spent that much on a DE before, but am I glad I did.

The Future is simply one of the best razors I've ever used - I have a heavy, coarse beard and the Futur just mows down the stubble. I used it today on 2-days worth of growth and the Futur gave me a BBS shave that's still great at 5:00.

Some have said that the Futur is not a great razor for newbies, and I can see why folks say this - the razor is definitely head-heavy and if you open up the adjustment too much, this thing can do some damage. That being said, the Futur is easy to control, is very solid (absolutely no play in the head) - so, I can see this as a newbie-friendly razor if used with care.

If used properly, this razor is capable of delivering superlative shaves.

If used with a heavy hand, you can definitely do some damage.

Here are my comments by category:

Price - About $55 - $60 new from most US e-tailers. Good used examples go for around $45.

For an adjustable razor of this quality, $60 is not overly-expensive. Folks routinely pay that much for the Gillette adjustables (which don't do anything for me) and the Futur is every bit as good and as well built as the Gillettes. If you can get a used one for $45, its a bargain.

Quality - the Future is incredibly well-built. None of the fiddly adjustment/uneven adjustment problems that seem to plague its cheaper cousin, the Progress. The fit and finish is A-1, the adjustment mechanism works great and doesn't need to be changed between blade changes, which is a plus.

I have the satin finish, which I like very much - the only caveat is that its a soap scum magnet and needs to be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive build up - but that's likely just me, as I'm pretty anal about this.

One thing I've noticed (as have others) is that the Futur seems to provide a more stable platform for the blade than other razors. I definitley notice this - the blade just feels like its held in place more solidly than other razors I've used and this translates into a more postive feel when shaving (for me anyhow). Also, this lack of flex gives the blade a more rigid feel - sort of like you get with the thicker SE blades used in a GEM or injector.

For me, this translates into a better shave with less need to touch up areas. tThis is one of the reasons I'm so fond of the Futur - right from the get go, I noticed that it took fewer passes to take care of the stubborn patches.

User-Friendly - the Futur is quite user friendly. Easy to load (more on that below), easy to adjust - good shaves, what more can you say.

Also, the fact that the blade is so solidly held in place makes the Future a whisker chopping machine. However, the downside to this is that, if used with a heavy hand, the Futur will be unforgiving.

The other possible complaint is that the head is on the big side - it is and there's no getting around this feature. However, I can get into the tight spots just fine, but I did have to figure out the right angle of attack - especially under the nose.

The optimum angle is easy to find and is consistent with that used for most razors - plus or minus a few degrees.

Grip - The satin finish gives a good grip even with wet hands. However, if you have soapy hands, the grip can get slippery - I suspect that this is more so with the chrome or gold finish. While not as positive a grip as razors with knurled handles, I have not found any issues with the grip - but I generally don't get my hands soapy or too wet when shaving - if you do, then this might be more of an issues.

Blade Replacement - some of the reviewers have commented on the fact that the "pop-top" blade loading system is awkward/dangerous. I disagree, while a little fiddly at first, after the first few blade changes, its second nature. In terms of the universe of blade changing mechanisms the Futur is a little more complicated than a TTO mechanism, about the same as a 2-piece system and easier than a 3-piece system. In short, if you excercise the care a reasonable person normally does when handling a sharp object, the Futur's blade changing mechanism should not cause you any problems.

Aggressiveness - The Future adjustment ranges from quite tame to face-shredding. Its up to you - I personally use between 2.75 and 3.

Adjustability The Futur has a very easy adjustment mechanism - its simply a twist mechanism with numbers - 1 is mildest and 6 is most aggressive. A neat thing about the Futur, the adjustment isn't measured in stops and is progressive, which means its infinitely customizable. The adjustment is positive and the setting is retained between blade changes.

The only issue some folks have is that you have to hold the sides of the head when adjusting the razor - while not quite as user-friendly as the Gillettes or the Progres, so long as you use reasonable caution and your hands aren't covered in butter or some other lubricant, this should pose no problems.

Balance The Futur is a very heavy razor and most of the weight is in the head. On the upside, this allows you to let the razor do the cutting on its own and with the Futur, I find that you gide the razor more than shave with it. Others have used the samurai or jedi analogy and I understand what they're getting at - you basically harness the force of the Futur and allow the razor to work its magic. While you do need to control the razor, the Futur seems to take the work out of shaving in a way I've not experienced with any other DE - or other razor for that matter.

The longish handle of the Futur does compensate for the hefty head and you can also choke up on the handle a bit if you want to counter the weight of the head (basically, lengthening or shortening the lever - its all about the physics!).

In sum, I think the Futur is an excellent shaving tool and is definitley worth trying if your curious. Also, if you don't like it, you can flog it on the BST without too much trouble as they don't come up very often.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
This was my first DE, got it in March. I like it a lot. I have the polished version of this razor, and while it was pricey, $55 at the time I think it should be a good value as it should provide a lifetime of good shaves. The quality is good, the finish is perfect on mine, and the adjustment is smooth. I have not had any problems with the grip despite the smooth surface. Unlike many of the other reviewers I don't see what the big deal is with replacing the blades on these. The top pops off, you change the blade, and pop the top back on. I consider unwrapping the new blades to be more dangerous than taking them in and out of the razor. I leave my Futur set on 1 and it works perfectly for me so the aggressiveness is great. It is heavy, heavier than the cartridge razors I used to use, and heavier than a HD that I have tried. But I think the heft is perfect. After using a HD for a few weeks I went back to this razor. It just feels right for me.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Price - Decent given the heft of the razor

Quality - Superbly built

User Friendly - No. Can't shave with it in hard-to-reach areas, plus it has problems in the way blade replacement is designed. Think of using the huge head under your nose or at the intersection of the moustache and beard - those two strips of growth on the side of your lips

Grip - I own the Chrome version and didn't have any problems with it. Wet hands are OK, just don't let your hands be soapy when you use it

Ease of Blade replacement - Easy, but horribly designed. When you flick off the top with your thumb, the blade jumps off with it :mad: . Can't avoid damaging the edge of the blade when it hits the sink still in the top as you flick the top off.

Aggressiveness - Plenty of range to adjust for your preference

Adjusability - Again, horrible design. You have to grip the top with the blade in it in order to turn it for adjustment. Some risk of nicking the inside of your fingers

Balance - Pretty well balanced and decent heft to get a good shave

For all my Wetshaving brethren considering a choice between the Futur and the Progress, my advice is - Get the Progress (or the Mergress - which would be more expensive but well worth it). The Futur is very hard to use under the nose, period !
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
2.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
3.00 star(s)
i was wondering wether trying it or not and it was good idea to try !

ok it a an heavy one. A very heavy one. It can be adjusted from soft to very agressive (i dare not know what the maximum setting is made for....:eek:) and gave (me) a very good shave loade with a gillette blue.

No problem of grip with wet hand (do not know about the chrome plated one) but it is better to avoid soap on one's hand,
No problem for blade replacement, may be it need to be a bit cautious but no ones shave while drunk don't you,

After all, i like it. Very much indeed but it may be a bit difficult for a new DE shaver.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
2.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
This is a very good razor, wouldn't recommend as first razor (though it can be done)
This is a very smooth shave with a wide range of adjustability. Everyone complains about changing the blade but if your careful it's not an issue. My biggest gripe with this razor is the poor grip.
I would recommend this however i might suggest the 38C instead though (my opinion)
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
So, I finally got up the nerve to try a Futur. I'm ashamed to admit I like the styling, and I'm a sucker for satin/brushed finishes. The price rating is a little biased because I got a really reasonable deal on one from the BST forum here. If you're willing to wait a bit, or just ask, this love it or hate it razor will show up for $40ish delivered "nearly new" eventually.

First the bad. No, the smooth handle doesn't offer a whole lot of grip. The head does seem a little bigger than strictly necessary, but not cumbersome. The styling isn't your grandfather's razor, but it's not exactly cubism, either.

I'm indifferent about the snap-off cap. No, it's not dangerous, but I do kinda prefer my TTO razors.

Now, the good stuff. It's heavy. I like that. I can tell I've got something in my hand. The heft combined with the length of the handle means that you don't pinch it by the end and "use the weight of the razor," mostly because that would be too much pressure. Instead I choke up a bit and instead use the inertia (did I mention it's heavy?) with a little counterbalance to get a really nice shave. It adjusts all the way from fairly mild to a gaping maw that I, frankly, will probably never try. Unless I need to peel a potato. :eek: With a blade that likes your face, I think this would be a great razor...for all the people that this would be a great razor for. Give one a try, and if you don't like it there's allways someone who will buy it to give it a try.

Cheers!
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Like so many others, the Futur is my first DE, and as such I have nothing to compare it against (though I have just ordered another 4 through the Marketplace :blushing:). For me it's been a solid intro to the world of proper shaving, and now that I've married it to a Feather (no more Derbys for me) it gives consistently great shaves. I've tried it on various settings, and could get away with a 4 on a Derby, but have never been higher than a 3 with a Feather. Midway between 2 and 3 is perfect for an everyday shave. As to the problems that others report: it has no defined grip to speak of but this has never been a problem for me; changing blades has never been an issue nor has the clip-in head; and I have never needed to change the setting halfway through a shave, fairly suicidal I've have thought.

Once the competition arrives on my doorstep :biggrin:, I'll be able to give it a proper run down, but I'm fairly sure it'll stay in my rotation for years to come.
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
2.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
The Futur was my first DE and has treated me well the whole way. Its high points include:

Quality: The heft of this razor is a dead giveaway. It feels like your holding a tool when it's resting in your palm. Twisting the head is nice and smooth. Merkur knows how to make a good razor.

Adjustability: Obviously. When I was a newbie, knowing I could dial it way back to perfect my technique and save myself some blood at the same time was a great comfort.

Balance: Again, the weight of the razor really makes a difference. I have big hands and using my HD can sometimes feel unnatural. The Futur fits me well.

Low points include:

Grip: Umm...non-existent? Wrap the handle with some hockey stick tape.

Blade change: Not as dangerous as some make it out to be, but it could be much better given the alternatives. My main problem is that the blade doesn't always seem secure.

Price: Of course, if you're like the majority of us here at B&B, the amount of money spent on ADs makes this a moot point. However, comparable razors can be found for much less than the Futur.

Overall, though, a consistent performer and a regular in my lineup.
Grip
1.00 star(s)
Price
1.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
2.00 star(s)
0.00 star(s)
This is my first DE and to be honest, I've never wanted to buy another. I've had it for about a year and have decided to try straight razorsd after this wonderful experience. I left the agressiveness blank as I've no idea what this means or whether its a good thing in a razor- a stupid category if you ask me. I like the elegace of the blade replacement and have hade no problem with the adjuster: if I want to adjust it while shaving I rest an edge (which is far enough away from the blade) against a facecloth and turn. I think the handle-grip being inadequate is a valid point; some double-helix, spiralled routing would've been very nice. To sum up, I've never had a problem with this and love it, but I do accept that my opinion is based on only this DE. Maybe if i got an HD I'd really notice the flaws in the Futur.
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)