What's new

Kiss My Face moisture shaving cream with lavender and shea butter

Item Description

I went shopping around for shampoo and a few other things for my wife at this health food store here in town, and I heard of this shaving cream many times before, but never really thought of trying it. That is, until today when I saw it was on special for 2.50$ CDN for a 120ml tube. I can't say a thing about the packaging, hell, it just comes in a plastic tube, but it sure cost me little enough, and latherability wise, it sure is rich and creamy, about the scent, I have the lavender and shea butter variety, it's a decent, clean scent, and it rinses off real easily. The moisturizing is excellent, and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth, cool and comfortable. Yeah, I guess it passed the initiation test, and it'll be part of my rotation. :thumbup:

Jeff

Latest reviews

Price - About $6-7 at the local Whole Foods.
Quality - Don't let the name scare you off. It sounds cheesy, but it is spectacular.
Scent - Lavender is a man's scent; don't let SWMBO tell you any different. As part of the mint family, it has a cool, fresh scent that is great in the spring.
Latherability - Very easy to whip up into a decent lather.
Efficacy - I can get 3 great passes with this and have a super-smooth face for the entire day.
Moisturizing Properties - Nothing to write home about. It doesn't dry you out, but you will need to splash something on afterwards.
Packaging - I don't like the pump bottle option at all. The tube is better, but it only comes in the small size.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I like to add this to lather made with shaving soap for better (glide & "feel" and scent) "uber" lather. Price is a super bargain.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Just picked it up toady and had a pleasant shave tonight. I liked everything about this cream, what a bargain too! Smells nice, lathers nice and leaves skin nice and moist. This is in my rotation, cant wait
to try the mint.
Package is different, however its very handy, one pump and your ready to go.
I kinda like it.
Everyone should give this cream a try, its cheap enough, so why not.:thumbup1:

Item information

Added by
crackstar
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from crackstar

Top Bottom