What's new

Giovanni soap

Item Description

Giovanni soap is my favorite soap so far, in front of Claus Porto and Nesti Dante.

This produces the best lather in a bath soap I have yet tried and I've tried around 15. It really is amazing. The lather is so rich and thick with nice slip without being slimey or greasy. Washes off clean and leaves a wonderful aroma of hazlenuts in the bath and just a fleeting note on your body for a short while after.

The bar is a good size, 250gm, lasts a long time and not too costly. There are many different scents and the hazlenut and vanilla is great, very relaxing and not cloying at all. Really is a great scent.

I use it with a woollen sea sponge and it feels great on the skin, not drying at all and it has some great natural ingredients. It really does feel luxurious and I can't wait to shower with it. A very relaxing experience.

Try it, I'd be suprised if you didn't like it! 10 outa 10!

Latest reviews

Giovanni soap is my favorite soap so far, in front of Claus Porto and Nesti Dante.

This produces the best lather in a bath soap I have yet tried and I've tried around 15. It really is amazing. The lather is so rich and thick with nice slip without being slimey or greasy. Washes off clean and leaves a wonderful aroma of hazlenuts in the bath and just a fleeting note on your body for a short while after.

The bar is a good size, 250gm, lasts a long time and not too costly. There are many different scents and the hazlenut and vanilla is great, very relaxing and not cloying at all. Really is a great scent.

I use it with a woollen sea sponge and it feels great on the skin, not drying at all and it has some great natural ingredients. It really does feel luxurious and I can't wait to shower with it. A very relaxing experience.

Try it, I'd be suprised if you didn't like it! 10 outa 10!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)