What's new

Mazzolari Lui

Item Description

This means business but in a smooth powerful and dirty anamalistic way!

At first spray it says get outta my way if you can't handle me, like a bucking bronco, not in an 80's powerhouse way but in a way that says I'm understated, powerful and classy smooth. Wait for the dry down and after 5 minutes it's magic. I get vetiver, sandlewood and patchouli in a smoldering way that is brooding and sinister. It morphs into a scent that at times is indescribable and then pops its individual compositions and then goes back to being its wholesome self, it is sensual and it is raw, love it. It's not overpowering but it is very powerful, the balance is perfect. Nothing synthetic or cheap and no one will call it a wanna be or a fake.

Not much is needed and staying power is great therefore value is good. A very masculine scent that is not flowery, artificial or unpleasant but comfortable. If you're the timid type put a little on and rough men won't necessarily fear you and get outta your way but will respect you for not being mistaken for a girl and the girls/ladies well they will be impressed and will not mistake you for a girl either but might fear that you will turn into a warewolf when full moon arises.

The 80's powerhouse colognes made a fashion statement in their day and most have been left behind but Mazzolari Lui will make a statement for time everlasting. This one will not be left behind, it will kick most of the wanna bees in the guts and spit em out in the smoothest classiest way imaginable. If Terminator and Bond had a love child this would be it. A lot of people say if Dracula wore a scent it would be DC1913, C&S88 or Ungaro111; well if there ever was a classy warewolf he would wear Mazzolari Lui!

Mr Mazzolari was definately Mr Hyde and not Dr Jekyll when he conjured this beautiful concoction. This is a warewolf howling inside a Bentley!

Mazzolari Lui sets its self apart like no other and what a statement!

Latest reviews

I have written at length about this fragrance on both basenotes.com and luckyscent.com. It is a fantastic, strong, unique, wonderful fragrance. It has a rich motor oil and bourbon vibe on the opening. It develops into something that is a little like Sables by Goutal, but is less sweet, but it does a touch of that root bear or cola element. It is not for the shy but the self assured or those bored with the standard commercial offerings. It is not overly strong after about a half hour, so let it dry down before you go public. If you put it on too heavily you will most assuredly get a few hands waving with a "phew" or two. But learn how to apply it properly (moderately) and let it develop and you will experience one of the most remarkable fragrances ever made. When I saw the movie, "The Gods Must Be Crazy" I thought it was so unique that I said-- who could have thought of this? I feel the same way about this fragrance. It is a treasure; a one of a kind; and a act of sheer courage for any company wanting to make fragrances that the masses would understand and buy by the thousands of gallons. Accountants would never recommend that any company make this. It is too masculine; too weird; too unique and ultimately, too good. But frankly, not every one will "get" this, but those who do will definitely get it and quickly.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
This means business but in a smooth powerful and dirty anamalistic way!

At first spray it says get outta my way if you can't handle me, like a bucking bronco, not in an 80's powerhouse way but in a way that says I'm understated, powerful and classy smooth. Wait for the dry down and after 5 minutes it's magic. I get vetiver, sandlewood and patchouli in a smoldering way that is brooding and sinister. It morphs into a scent that at times is indescribable and then pops its individual compositions and then goes back to being its wholesome self, it is sensual and it is raw, love it. It's not overpowering but it is very powerful, the balance is perfect. Nothing synthetic or cheap and no one will call it a wanna be or a fake.

Not much is needed and staying power is great therefore value is good. A very masculine scent that is not flowery, artificial or unpleasant but comfortable. If you're the timid type put a little on and rough men won't necessarily fear you and get outta your way but will respect you for not being mistaken for a girl and the girls/ladies well they will be impressed and will not mistake you for a girl either but might fear that you will turn into a warewolf when full moon arises.

The 80's powerhouse colognes made a fashion statement in their day and most have been left behind but Mazzolari Lui will make a statement for time everlasting. This one will not be left behind, it will kick most of the wanna bees in the guts and spit em out in the smoothest classiest way imaginable. If Terminator and Bond had a love child this would be it. A lot of people say if Dracula wore a scent it would be DC1913, C&S88 or Ungaro111; well if there ever was a classy warewolf he would wear Mazzolari Lui!

Mr Mazzolari was definately Mr Hyde and not Dr Jekyll when he conjured this beautiful concoction. This is a warewolf howling inside a Bentley!

Mazzolari Lui sets its self apart like no other and what a statement!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Kenno
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Kenno

Top Bottom