What's new

Hugo Boss No.1

Item Description

The famous Boss No 1.

Want to smell like a man and still be sensual then this is for you.

On apllication one gets a lovely warm honey musk bergamot that instantly signifies class. On dry down that continues with more depth with a slightly sweet honey oakmoos leather tabacco that goes deep, really deep! You don't need much, you could even do a walk through bare chested with one or two light sprays and be on your way. I just love smelling it and so do the ladies, it just make people want more and go deep.

Boss No 1 is never offensive or makes one want to sneeze, just pleasant and has a presence all of its own. This is a scent for someone that is comfortable in his own skin, Boss No1 is not really suited for the meek of character and is more suited for nightime wear. It can be subtle if one wants so don't think because people call it a powerhouse that the animal in Boss can't be tamed.

One of the most beautiful manly scents ever made and for me blows away these so called synthetic aquatic modern boyish scents. Young men can wear this, they just have to be comfortable doing it!

Latest reviews

The famous Boss No 1.

Want to smell like a man and still be sensual then this is for you.

On apllication one gets a lovely warm honey musk bergamot that instantly signifies class. On dry down that continues with more depth with a slightly sweet honey oakmoos leather tabacco that goes deep, really deep! You don't need much, you could even do a walk through bare chested with one or two light sprays and be on your way. I just love smelling it and so do the ladies, it just make people want more and go deep.

Boss No 1 is never offensive or makes one want to sneeze, just pleasant and has a presence all of its own. This is a scent for someone that is comfortable in his own skin, Boss No1 is not really suited for the meek of character and is more suited for nightime wear. It can be subtle if one wants so don't think because people call it a powerhouse that the animal in Boss can't be tamed.

One of the most beautiful manly scents ever made and for me blows away these so called synthetic aquatic modern boyish scents. Young men can wear this, they just have to be comfortable doing it!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Kenno
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Kenno

Top Bottom