What's new

Giovanni shampoo.

Item Description

Wow I love Giovanni Shampoo, The smooth as silk is great.

What a lovely luxurious lather, not that thin sudsy one you get from most shampoo's. It doesn't use sulfates, (how they get such a lather without it beats me) cold pressed natural ingredients are used and the scent is lovely. Very relaxing.

I also find less to zero itch compared to other shampoo's and my hair does feel stronger with less hair fallout in the shower.

The price is very reasonable when you consider the quality plus you don't have to use much. I use product at times and this is the only shampoo I have used where I only need to lather once witout repeat. The lather is that good.
It won't strip your hair dry either. It's a pleasure to use.

Some shampoo's feel uncomfortable when you lather up but not this one or it's conditioner.

I am really starting to take a liking to the Giovanni range of products, reasonably priced with good quality. Try their bath soap also. There's also a tea tree shampoo that I want to try in the summer time.

Latest reviews

I picked a big bottle of this up at my local TJ Maxx for a good price. The ingredient list is wonderful compared to most shampoos on the market, even the expensive ones. There is no SLS or similar which is a big plus. Everything else is natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives. In terms of performance there is a nice lather. The tea tree works for the first week and then I got a tolerance to it and can't feel the tingle anymore. There is no squeaky clean sticky SLS feeling afterward. I must say dandruff is a thing of the past with this stuff. Packaging is unisex / modern. The only thing is it doesn't really moisturize but that's what conditioner is for.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Wow I love Giovanni Shampoo, The smooth as silk is great.

What a lovely luxurious lather, not that thin sudsy one you get from most shampoo's. It doesn't use sulfates, (how they get such a lather without it beats me) cold pressed natural ingredients are used and the scent is lovely. Very relaxing.

I also find less to zero itch compared to other shampoo's and my hair does feel stronger with less hair fallout in the shower.

The price is very reasonable when you consider the quality plus you don't have to use much. I use product at times and this is the only shampoo I have used where I only need to lather once witout repeat. The lather is that good.
It won't strip your hair dry either. It's a pleasure to use.

Some shampoo's feel uncomfortable when you lather up but not this one or it's conditioner.

I am really starting to take a liking to the Giovanni range of products, reasonably priced with good quality. Try their bath soap also. There's also a tea tree shampoo that I want to try in the summer time.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)