What's new

Erasmic shaving cream

Item Description

This is one cream that I must say fits the description of "old school" or "traditional" The scent, which is very pleasant, is very close to Pinaud Clubman, the lather is rich and creamy, and the shave is very smooth and comfortable. Apparently, Erasmic has been around for many, many years. I'd heard about it, but I never tried it before, not even when I'd been in England where it's produced. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is into something no-frills and from yesteryear!

Jeff

Latest reviews

Pros: Excellent cream does the job well
I found this cream to be excellent for the price and as good as many more expensive creams.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Pleasant scent, good protection, Inexpensive, great lathering properties
This is a great product. I apply directly to my face with a boar or synthetic brush and it lathers quickly. It offers a smooth shave with a pleasant scent.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Price and simplicity of ingredients
Cons: Packaging
My daily shaving cream.

If you have blemish prone oily skin that reacts to the many oils other creams and soaps are cut with, this may be the cream for you.

I really wanted to like Proraso but the coconut oil left my skin oily. Even the 3Ts contain Coconut acid which have an equally undesirable effect on my skin.

In fact - Erasmic shave cream also use to contain coconut oil but a year or two ago, they reformulated it keeping the ingredients simple.

Result - a very slick shaving cream with a subtle but clean scent that washes off your skin without leaving any residue - ace!

I have used this cream every day for a year now...it costs me £1.29 from my local chemist and providing you're generous with the amount you put on your brush, you can make yourself a great lather.

Highly recommend you face lather this stuff. It does alright in a bowl but I can get three passes out my brush having face lathered......

You owe yourself to give this cream a try if you want a no frills, no irritation, smooth shave everyday!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)