What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn's Sienna Bath Soap

Item Description

I picked up a box of the Sienna bath soap from C&E. $20 for a box of three bars (5.3 oz. each).

The Sienna performs great as a bath soap. The scent is almost exactly like the shaving soap (maybe a touch more leather); the bars last for a fair amount of time (two weeks so far on one bar); and it does what bath soap is supposed to do.

The soap lather is fine. Nothing to write home about. It's a vegetable soap (with vitamin E added), so I don't expect heaps of lather.

Afterward, there is a light scent of the Sienna left on the skin. It's very light, it wears off in a few hours, and it hasn't interfered with any of my colognes. Actually, it seems to enhance them a bit. It made a noticeable difference (compared to basic deodorant soap) in how Penhaligon's scents performed.

The packaging is fine. Three individually wrapped bars in a slider box.

I'm really pleased with this soap and will be using it as regularly as the budget will allow.

I recommend it.

Latest reviews

Agree with all of the above reviews. I'll just add that it's a bit too drying in the winter. Excellent quality and scent nonetheless.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I've quickly become addicted to the Sienna shave soap, so I picked up a few bars of the bath soap. I'll also agree that it's not exactly the same as the shave soap, scent wise.

Does an excellent job of leaving a squeaky clean, no residue Blaine.

A tad expensive, but... as I said, I'm addicted. So it's money well spent.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
I love these C&E soaps too. I was lucky enough to find several assorted mens C&E soap bars at a TJ Maxx a few months back for $2.99 each! I made a couple of trips and probably purchased every bar they had which was about 15 or so. Got the Sienna, Nomad and Sandalwood bars. I have enjoyed each one of them. They lather up well and the scent lasts quite a while for a soap. I found the soaps to be very moisturizing.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Hoos
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from Hoos

• Hanae Mori H.M.
    Hanae Mori is best known as a fashion designer. She's prominent in the...
  • Floris Cefiro EDT
    I purchased the Cefiro, marketed by Floris as a scent for men and...
Top Bottom