What's new

Floris Cefiro EDT

Item Description

I purchased the Cefiro, marketed by Floris as a scent for men and women. It was described as having a citrus scent. The Basenotes directory does list the top notes as "lime, grapefruit, mandarin, and lemon".

However, the scent is immediately reminiscent of Aramis (the 1980s version), is strong, and any citrus is overpowered by the sandalwood/cedar wood base notes. There's a noticeable chemical note to the scent (reminiscent of hairspray) as it dries down.

The scent is not unpleasant, but this is definitely a "spray and walk under" scent. It seems more appropriate for evening use than for work day/daytime use.

Overall, this is not a scent I would use due to it's scent, strength, and staying power (currently six hours after a spritz on the wrist). In searching for a citrus scent, Cefiro is not a scent I would describes using the word "citrus".

I would not buy Cefiro again and may end up passing along this bottled of EDT.

Latest reviews

. . . a run of the mill modern scent. . . for a woman.
I purchased the Cefiro, marketed by Floris as a scent for men and women. It was described as having a citrus scent. The Basenotes directory does list the top notes as "lime, grapefruit, mandarin, and lemon".

However, the scent is immediately reminiscent of Aramis (the 1980s version), is strong, and any citrus is overpowered by the sandalwood/cedar wood base notes. There's a noticeable chemical note to the scent (reminiscent of hairspray) as it dries down.

The scent is not unpleasant, but this is definitely a "spray and walk under" scent. It seems more appropriate for evening use than for work day/daytime use.

Overall, this is not a scent I would use due to it's scent, strength, and staying power (currently six hours after a spritz on the wrist). In searching for a citrus scent, Cefiro is not a scent I would describes using the word "citrus".

I would not buy Cefiro again and may end up passing along this bottled of EDT.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Hoos
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Hoos

Top Bottom