What's new

Bushmills 10 year old.

Item Description

Bushmills 10yo is my go to drink. This whiskey has won a few awards and New York times voted it their best in 2006.

Packaging is great and has a historic feel to it and the bottle is just the right shape and size.

Once opened a lovely aroma is noticed, not too sweet with vanilla, sherry, bourbon and rum.

Tasting notes are just as lovely as the aroma with vanilla, christmas cake, fudge, bourbon and sherry. Fairly complex with a lot of flavors and a slightly smooth oily texture finishing slightly dry and warm in the mouth with no acid aftertaste.

As far as price is concerned it is the best bang for your buck. Cheap but tastes much more expensive. I really don't see the need to spend big dollars on whiskey/scotch when you can have this beauty. A nice way to finish off a meal or to have as a night cap/caps. An easy drinking Whiskey that will have you singing all night to Danny Boy!

Ps, Hope it qualifies as a scotch cause I want to win one of those B&B glasses. I think the glass will better help me with my dosage, otherwise I'll have to keep drinking it (hickup) straight out of the bottle?

Latest reviews

This used to be my whiskey of choice before moving on to single malt scotch whisky. For the price (about $55 in Australia as previous post said) it's pretty good value but in my opinion does not come close to the complexities and flavours of single malt scotch whisky. It is quite easy to drink with ice and can provide a good talking point as it is from arguably the oldest distillery in the world (founded in 1608 I believe).
Aroma
4.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Value
4.00 star(s)
Flavor
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
this is a fine drink imho. Its the only irish whiskey that passes my lips, but its not so cheap here in australia, around $55 aust. but its better than a lot of more expensive drops. CHEERS
Bushmills 10yo is my go to drink. This whiskey has won a few awards and New York times voted it their best in 2006.

Packaging is great and has a historic feel to it and the bottle is just the right shape and size.

Once opened a lovely aroma is noticed, not too sweet with vanilla, sherry, bourbon and rum.

Tasting notes are just as lovely as the aroma with vanilla, christmas cake, fudge, bourbon and sherry. Fairly complex with a lot of flavors and a slightly smooth oily texture finishing slightly dry and warm in the mouth with no acid aftertaste.

As far as price is concerned it is the best bang for your buck. Cheap but tastes much more expensive. I really don't see the need to spend big dollars on whiskey/scotch when you can have this beauty. A nice way to finish off a meal or to have as a night cap/caps. An easy drinking Whiskey that will have you singing all night to Danny Boy!

Ps, Hope it qualifies as a scotch cause I want to win one of those B&B glasses. I think the glass will better help me with my dosage, otherwise I'll have to keep drinking it (hickup) straight out of the bottle?
Aroma
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Value
5.00 star(s)
Flavor
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Kenno
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Consumables (Reviews)

• Glendrostan Blended Scotch Whisky
    A humble review of a scotch whisky that is blended from a recipe prior...
  • Silver Bayou Rum
    "Silver Bayou Rum is proofed with triple filtered fresh water...
  • [Shiraz]
    There are several different varieties of this from Rosemont Estate...
  • Choklat
    A chocolate stout that tastes like chocolate. A rich stout that tastes...
  • Blue Cap
    Brewed in Belgium by Trappist Monks. Bold, Full Bodied, Sweet, and...

More from Kenno

Top Bottom