Items by Xert

Price: When a cream is this bad, it really doesn't matter how much of it you get. Quality: For this cream, an oxymoron. Scent: A pleasant typical almond that reminds me of macaroons. By far the cream's best feature. Latherability: Misserable. Efficacy: It's not slick. It's not cushioning. It's not good. Moisturizing: Decent, but any other almond product on the market should do a better job. Packaging: Prettier than a drab PVC tub, but not quite as sturdy. Please...
Price: It's pretty hard to beat $6 for a 3oz. cake. Quality: Tastefullyl wrapped soap rounds with a classy embossed gold sticker to hold it all together. Obviously homemade, but very much upscale, Colleen's obviously put a lot of thought into this product. In fact, there's a massive thread over at SRP where she's been painstakingly welcoming and even soliciting very public criticism in order to perfect her products to this point. Absolutely top-notch. Scent: Incredible. I don't...
Xert
0.56 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: More than Trumper's, less than Castle Forbes. Works for me, especially since my tub is far denser than Trumper's and goes a long, long way. I only ever need half as much. Quality: Top-notch. This is upper-upper English, deservedly priced above the three Ts in my opinion. Scent: Pure lavender. Not having tried Castle Forbes I can't say it's the best on the market, but it's fantastic, and this is from a guy that doesn't particularly like floral scents to start with. It's...
The only product I've ever thrown away. Price: Entirely irrelevant. Not worth it at any cost. Not worth walking ten feet into the store to ask for a free sample. Not worth taking precious seconds out of the life of your conscious mind in order to even consider it. Quality: If this is anything near quality, I'm switching back to Barbasol. Scent: Superb. It's orange, but not a single-note so there's complex layers which aren't overpowering. Less of a "scent", more of an "aroma"...
Price: It ain't cheap. It's more than Trumper's but slightly less than DR Harris. It's the perfect price point for Coate's in general, but this particular scent is simply not as good a value as some of the other products in their line. Quality: High-end English. Scent: Coate's creams tend to have a freshness to them, and this one seems especially strong. It's closest to Trumper's Sandalwood cream, except with the soap notes especially dominant and without the leathery tone. It...
Top Bottom