Items by tinmantt

Overall, an outstanding product. The soap is a luxurious experience, with maximum protection of skin, a decent scent and really outstanding lather capabilities. The only aspect of this soap I would change would be the scent- it's not that is bad, but it is totally forgettable. The soap according to the company is "nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and bergamot notes, and emerges into a perfect blend of coriander and cypress with subtle lavender and geranium undertones. It finishes with a base...
tinmantt
4.14 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
Made in Italy, this soap is rather old school, which isn't necessarily bad. The scent is spicy and reminds the user of traditional scents one found in the old days of shaving. The soap lathers nicely and the resulting shave is close. The one caveat, and to this user it is a big one, is that there doesn't seem to be much of a lubricant buffer, so the shave does result in some "weepers" and reddened skin. Not a bad choice, but there are so many alternatives. By the numbers...
tinmantt
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is a very interesting soap- either you'll like it a lot or wonder why anyone would purchase it. Which, by the way, you can't, since it's sold out. The scent is vey unusual- i'd describe it as vegetal, with a hint of flowers. The soap is semi soft, and the lather is on the scant side, which isn't all bad, since the shave it enables is rather close. But there is no "buffer" of fat, since the product contains only vegetable oil. I liked it, but the prices on these soaps are on...
The Blades Grim Gold Luxury Shaving Soap- Reaper $14.99- Other fragrances include Sinimint and Scythe. Made in the USA. This product is very interesting. Let’s start with the packaging, which is a mixed bag. Not really impressed with the logo, although I understand the need to create a brand- this company’s heart lies with the creation of cold steel straight edged blades. The tin is high quality, with a nice gold sheen. I liked the idea that there are two options to the lid- screw top...
Top Bottom