What's new

XXX Shaving Soap 125 ML (4.2 Oz. )

Item Description

Made in Italy, this soap is rather old school, which isn't necessarily bad. The scent is spicy and reminds the user of traditional scents one found in the old days of shaving. The soap lathers nicely and the resulting shave is close. The one caveat, and to this user it is a big one, is that there doesn't seem to be much of a lubricant buffer, so the shave does result in some "weepers" and reddened skin. Not a bad choice, but there are so many alternatives.

By the numbers:

Price- 10

Quality-8

Scent-7

Latherability- 9

Efficacy- 9

Moisturizing properties- 6.5

Packaging- 7

Latest reviews

Pros: Price vs performance makes this a great value
leaves very little irritation
nice scent
Cons: scent seems to be short lived
Lathers up nicely,not an overly thirsty soap,scent does not last as long as I would like unless followed up with matching after shave.
As with all my razorock products I would buy again. Also a very forgiving soap as I have overwatered a few times with no ill effects.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Slick, nice close comfortable shave
Cons: None
My go to soap for a great shave.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Great scent, good price
Cons: Seems to go to fast
On the cheaper side of soaps that I own. My wife and I love the scent. Once lathered correctly, slick and protective, doesn't seem to dry out too quickly. The puck is disappearing fairly rapidly, and I am not a very heavy loader on soap. I liked it well enough that I bought a second puck (the first soap that I have done that for.)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)