Items by Patrick D

It works! It really works! I've had 4 shaves with Ansgar's Scuttle, purchased through Mama Bear, and I'm really glad I gave it a go. It's large enough to handle my 32mm Shavemac with ease and begins to warm the lather while your mixing it. I use a superlather with every shave and a combo of Mama Bears unscented SS and Colleen's, The Gentleman's Quarter cream blew up while I was getting it mixed into a mound of rich, thick, hot lather. I like being able to splash some hot water into...
I have been shaving with a combo of cream/soap for awhile and haven't tried just using a soap alone lately. The other day, I had a two day growth and didn't need a shower, so I wetted down and hot toweled the beard and selected Susie's Tea Tree soap, which I've been meaning to try. Got the Moss warmed up along with my huge soup bowl mug. Put the puck in the mug along with a little hot water, grabbed the Shavemac 32mm and went to town whipping up some lather. After about 20 turns, my...
Patrick D
0.38 star(s) 24 ratings
Views
Reviews
What an absolute gem of a shaving accessory this is. I put my Savile 3824 and the Moss Scuttle in the sink, let it all fill up with very hot tap water while I took my shower. Emptied it and filled it back up with hot water again. Began to build lather on my face, (which I really like doing) and put the lather filled brush in the top of the scuttle and made my first pass. I couldn't believe how warm the brush and lather stayed when I lathered up for the second pass. My dad use to...
Top Bottom