Items by moviemaniac

Price Around 16£ (24€/30$) per bottle of 100ml is quite cheap. Quality You may not get the highest quality ingredients as in higher-prized products, but it's a great composition, you get a presentable bottle, nicely packaged so the overall quality is really good. Packaging You get a stiff, traditional looking cardboard-box with a nice bottle inside. Can't complain about it. Scent I'm no good at describing scents but it's definitely a warm, woody fragrance with hints of...
moviemaniac
0.57 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
Today I'm reviewing a great product and easily one of the best shaving creams out there. The "Tabula Rasa" is an unscented shaving cream, handmade from natural ingredients in very small batches in Berlin, Germany and is especially intended for people with very sensitive skin as there are no fragrance oils or preservatives added. The cream contains mango butter, shea butter, argan oil and a special, natural product called "Stimu-Tex" from a Swiss Company that has a softening, nurturing...
Price 20£/40$ for 200ml is pricey, but being a soap it should last a while. Quality overall a well-made middle-class shaving soap, nothing wrong here. Scent The scent of the fougere-soap is a bit faint, but it's noticable and quite nice. It'll be gone within a few minutes after shaving so it doesn't interfere with your cologne. Lather While it's not as thick as the lather you get from many top-notch cream out there, its consistency is about the same as you get with most of the...
Price Around 16£ (24€/30$) per bottle of 100ml is quite cheap. Quality You may not get the highest quality ingredients as in higher-prized products, but it's a great composition, you get a presentable bottle, nicely packaged so the overall quality is really good. Packaging You get a stiff, traditional looking cardboard-box with a nice bottle inside. Can't complain about it. Scent I'm no good at describing scents but it's definitely a warm, woody fragrance with hints of...
moviemaniac
0.60 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Eton College cologne is - together with Mr. Taylor's - the first one I've ever purchased. Public opinion about it is a bit mixed, but that's understandable as the target group is mainly younger men. That said you can expect a fresh and young fragrance, starting with warm citrus and a hint of lavender descending into woody untertones during the day. It's one of the two scents I love to wear at university - young, dynamic but yet completely and positively different from all those...
Top Bottom