What's new

Mr. Taylor by Taylor of Old Bond Street

Item Description

Price
Around 16£ (24€/30$) per bottle of 100ml is quite cheap.

Quality
You may not get the highest quality ingredients as in higher-prized products, but it's a great composition, you get a presentable bottle, nicely packaged so the overall quality is really good.

Packaging
You get a stiff, traditional looking cardboard-box with a nice bottle inside. Can't complain about it.

Scent
I'm no good at describing scents but it's definitely a warm, woody fragrance with hints of spices and citrus. Very masculine and manly, but lovely and soft at the same time.
Perfect as a part of your everyday rotation and very suitable for nearly every occasion, both formal and informal.

Here's the description Taylor gives:
For generations, discriminating gentlemen have selected this crisp and spicy fragrance in which Tarragon, Lavender and Incense combine with hints of Green Galbanum and Citrus for an elegant manly scent and a warm, woody drydown with traces of Cedar, Sandal, Patchouli and Musk.

Complexity
After the spices settle down it's very straightforward to my nose, warm and woody but with many slightly different elements. Very nice.

Staying Power
The only downside to it. On me it's gone in about 7-8 hours, so I have to re-apply it after lunch. But as it's a splash-bottle, I have yet to try it from an atomizer.

Quality of Atomizer
There's none as it's a splash-bottle.

View attachment 4378

View attachment 4379

Item information

Added by
moviemaniac
Views
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from moviemaniac

Top Bottom