Items by John Kreiner

After having tried the new Sandalwood Shaving Cream from Truefitt & Hill it was natural to try the scent, which I was very enthusiastic over, in their new aftershave. This Aftershave Balm comes in the typical flat Truefitt & Hill-bottle whose style fits into any bathroom-environment . As the other Aftershave Balms from Truefitt & Hill is the bottle fitted with a kind of pump, which - for me - with three or four pressures provides an adequate amount of balm. The aftershave is creamy in...
John Kreiner
2.17 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
A recent visit to Truefitt & Hill in London also meant an introduction to their brand new series, Sandalwood. It is perhaps a little too much calling it a series, since it initially only consists a Shaving Cream, an Aftershave Balm and a Cologne. Whether there will come more to the series or not I do not know, but after my first experiences with it, one might both hope and expect it. The more than 200 years old company is known for its quality products and it also goes for this new...
John Kreiner
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
As I like to warm my razors together with the brush in hot water before use, I find razors with metallic handles difficult when their handles get too hot as well. Therefore I prefere razors with non-metallic handles. The T&H Wellington is among my favorites, because it at the same time gives me a fine grip and gives a good balance. The perfect shave is only depending upon the right blade. And I like the old fashioned look in the bathroom.
Top Bottom