What's new

Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Aftershave Balm

Item Description

After having tried the new Sandalwood Shaving Cream from Truefitt & Hill it was natural to try the scent, which I was very enthusiastic over, in their new aftershave.

This Aftershave Balm comes in the typical flat Truefitt & Hill-bottle whose style fits into any bathroom-environment . As the other Aftershave Balms from Truefitt & Hill is the bottle fitted with a kind of pump, which - for me - with three or four pressures provides an adequate amount of balm.

The aftershave is creamy in texture and easy to apply. It has excellent moisturizing qualities, without becoming greasy. It is my experience that it is absorbed relatively quickly into the skin, leaving only the descreet fragrance. It is hardly surprising that I - just as with the similar Shaving Cream - is very pleased with this fragrance , so allow me to repeat myself and describe the scent as; exclusive, but still fresh and yet discreet

I enjoy this aftershave balm very much as it is without any kind of alcohol, and I recommend it with pleasure to others.

Latest reviews

After having tried the new Sandalwood Shaving Cream from Truefitt & Hill it was natural to try the scent, which I was very enthusiastic over, in their new aftershave.

This Aftershave Balm comes in the typical flat Truefitt & Hill-bottle whose style fits into any bathroom-environment . As the other Aftershave Balms from Truefitt & Hill is the bottle fitted with a kind of pump, which - for me - with three or four pressures provides an adequate amount of balm.

The aftershave is creamy in texture and easy to apply. It has excellent moisturizing qualities, without becoming greasy. It is my experience that it is absorbed relatively quickly into the skin, leaving only the descreet fragrance. It is hardly surprising that I - just as with the similar Shaving Cream - is very pleased with this fragrance , so allow me to repeat myself and describe the scent as; exclusive, but still fresh and yet discreet

I enjoy this aftershave balm very much as it is without any kind of alcohol, and I recommend it with pleasure to others.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)