What's new

Truefitt & Hill Wellington

Item Description

As I like to warm my razors together with the brush in hot water before use, I find razors with metallic handles difficult when their handles get too hot as well.
Therefore I prefere razors with non-metallic handles.
The T&H Wellington is among my favorites, because it at the same time gives me a fine grip and gives a good balance.
The perfect shave is only depending upon the right blade.
And I like the old fashioned look in the bathroom.

Latest reviews

Pros: Beautiful and well balanced
Cons: none so far
I have used a Vision for years, I recently shaved off my goatee and I cannot shave under my nose or chin well with the Vision-too big. It is a great razor but has a large head. i bought a Feather all stainless steel razor and could not seem to get a close shave with it. It is a work of art and a beautiful razor-just not for me. I Then bought a Truefitt and Hill Carlton, I think Merkur makes the head. Anyway I love it, it is a little aggressive witch I like very much and i got a BBS shave easily with it. It weight is perfect and the handle not slippery and long enough for great comfort.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
5.00 star(s)
Is this the new Mühle/EJ head?
As I like to warm my razors together with the brush in hot water before use, I find razors with metallic handles difficult when their handles get too hot as well.
Therefore I prefere razors with non-metallic handles.
The T&H Wellington is among my favorites, because it at the same time gives me a fine grip and gives a good balance.
The perfect shave is only depending upon the right blade.
And I like the old fashioned look in the bathroom.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)