Items by Halden

Halden
0.45 star(s) 20 ratings
Views
Reviews
Got a lovely tube of Trumper's Limes shave cream from a trade and gave it a whirl. The cream lathered easily and gave a nice thick and slick lather. The scent was clean and subtle of Lime EO. Gave an excellent shave and provided great lubrication for the Feather blade.
Penhaligon's Notes Castile is a very modern scent that reminds me of many of the offerings available from newer fragrance manufacturers. The musk is overpowered by flowery and citrus notes. I found that this fragrance did not have much staying power. I did not comment on the atomiser as I was using the 1.5ML sample vial and not the atomised product.
Penhaligon's Notes: Raquets was the second Penhaligon scent I tested out of the samples I received and has been a very pleasant experience. The scent is Musky with Flowery accents and wears extremely well. The fragrance is discreet yet noticable and lasts throughout the day. I did not comment on the atomiser as I was using the 1.5ML sample vial and not the atomised product.
Sharps Kid Glove shave gel is a great product for those mornings when you don't have time or the desire to pull out the brush and cream. The menthol soothes and relaxes as the gel moistens the whiskers and the Aloe moisturizes the skin. I have used this gel with both a cartridge (Mach 3) and DE (HD with Merkur Blades) and gotten great shave. The gel doesn't provide the same satisfaction as a good lather but it is great for rushed mornings, travel and just to change things up. I highly...
Top Bottom