Items by Boro62

Boro62
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Size: 4x46 Country: Nicaragua Wrapper: Kentucky Fire Cured Strength: medium-full Appearance: Slightly Oily and slightly rough Wrapper Pre-light: Reminded me of Frog Morton Cellar with a hint of molasses. First Third: After lighting up, I got quite a bit of pepper and a hint of that latakia smokiness in pipe tobaccos. Second Third: The pepperiness mellowed out quite a bit, and the smokey, woodsy latakia smokiness is a lot more apparent now. There is also a hint of maple syrupy...
Boro62
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Size: 7.5" x 38 Country: Unknown Wrapper: Uknown Proprietary Wrapper Strength: mild-medium Appearance: Oily brown wrapper with minimal veins Construction: Good draw with lots of smoke output. Had to touch up a minor burn once , but overall pretty even burn considering the ring gauge. Ash was pretty decent but a little flakey. Flavor: Very one dimensional, pretty mild smoke. I got a little bit of earthy leather and thats about it. Other thoughts: The marketing ploy of...
Boro62
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Size: 7.5" x 38 Country: Nicaragua Wrapper: Connecticut broadleaf Strength: Medium Appearance: This cigar was a dark brown color with a slightly oily and toothy wrapper. It had some considerably large veins, and is definitely not the prettiest of cigars out there. Construction: The draw was a little too firm at certain points but loosened itself up. A firmer draw and smaller amounts of smoke is something that I have come to accept when it comes to the lancero vitola, and this...
Boro62
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Size: Huge 7 x 70 Country: Nicaragua Wrapper: Candela/Habano Maduro Baber pole Strength: medium Construction: A little bit oily but had some pretty large veins in it. Flavor: I thought it was ok in the flavor department. There was the flavors that you would expect from a candela wrapper, earthy and hay/grass flavor. These seemed to get overpowered by peppery and chocolatey notes. Other thoughts: I had a rough time keeping the burn straight. I had to touch up a few times to...
Boro62
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Size: 4.9 x 46 Country: Nicaragua Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Strength: Medium/Full Construction: Smooth oily wrapper, with thin veins Flavor: Very light pepper. The pepper is pushed to the background as you start noticing a creamy sweet taste. It also has a bit of woodsy cedar to it. Near the end of the cigar I started getting more of a coffee flavor as the cedary, vanilla melted more into the background. Other thoughts: Cigar burned very evenly and did not need to be touched up...
Top Bottom