Items by atison

atison
0.47 star(s) 19 ratings
Views
Reviews
I feel that Headslick gets looked over because of its focus on headshaving. I have been using this stuff for years on my face in the shower with my fusion (pre DE convert) and got excellent results lathering on my face with my hands. Once I got a brush, I tried working this stuff up in a bowl, and to my suprise it worked up nicely, gaining volume while soaking up water. Result was a very slick, shiny, lather. And, you really only need a dime sized dollop for a good 3-4 passes worth...
This is my second brush (cheap boar being my first). I heard these were very floppy, so I was a little down that this was the brush that was being sent to me (free). But, it being free, I was still going to use it. I wanted to give it a good dozen or so uses before I made up my own mind. Very nice brush. Soft and luxurious on the face. Handle is decent, but I could use a more defined groove for ease of grip. Holds water very well. Ok, on to the floppyness. This brush lathers...
atison
1.83 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
I started wetshaving with a tube of Proraso, and the whole line of Col Conks soaps (I think this should be everyones starter kit). The soap performs like the others in Col Conks line, however, I wasn't a fan of the scent. The lime was neither a delicious food scent, or a tantilizing bouquet of aromas. It was....well as expected....just lime. And a dull lime at that. Kind of like Mountain Dew. If you are a lime fan, then I am sure it will fit the bill. Don't hesitate to try it, as...
Top Bottom