What's new

GSL questions

I'm checking in on my phone and it's less than stellar for the format of forums and I cannot find any of the rules. Could anybody here point me in the direction of our rules? I'm assuming we can't advertise just on GSL? Would prefer it went to an Aussie, but I can't seem to find the rules, sorry.

Thanks in advance for your help. It's been a while since I've checked in

Last edited by a moderator:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
You are correct in assuming that you can't advertise on GSL (at all). You can always, when using panjo or the Gentlemanly Deals forum mention that you are in Australia and want to limit it that way (OzSeller was the tag I believe, but I liked CONOZ)...

And Andy pointed to the rules...

The place has changed so much since I was last here. The RAD died but it is back with a vengeance now. The Panjo is grief... well that or the fact that I am not very tech savvy

Yeah, the Panjo thing that's now used for listing items for sale is a PITA. It's pretty much killed the Market Place.

It seems very un-user friendly, and I don't think the sales cost of $5 an item is viable if you're selling a $20 razor to be honest but I suppose these things must be done.

Last edited:

Legion

Staff member
You are correct in assuming that you can't advertise on GSL (at all). You can always, when using panjo or the Gentlemanly Deals forum mention that you are in Australia and want to limit it that way (OzSeller was the tag I believe, but I liked CONOZ)...

And Andy pointed to the rules...

CONOZ would mean Kirk in Tasmania would be S- out of luck. :lol:

Was a kick in the guts when one of the Aussie shave gear websites had shipping listed for most of the Australian states. except Tassie was classed as international post haha:blink:

Top Bottom