What's new

Timeless safety razor

I received a new set of brushes earlier this week and they are the perfect size to clean the lather channels of my razors and better than the floss brushes I posted earlier... I got these on ebay but the listing is sold out now but this is what they look like. They are a baby bottle / straw cleaning brush.
proxy.php

I’ve been DE shaving for a little over two years. I have been using exactly one razor, a Feather AS-D2 with feather blades. I decided to try something new last week and ordered a Timeless Bronze .38. I was able to get my first shave in with it today....wow! It’s significantly more efficient than my AS-D2 and incredibly smooth. Even though I’ve been shaving for 30 years, I can still be a hack. I did not have a single nick or weeper with the Timeless, but had one of the nicest shaves in recent memory. A revelation of sorts. Only 2 passes and cleanup and I was as close to a BBS shave as I get. My wife even said my face felt smoother than normal. I enjoyed it so much that I ordered the Titanium .95 SB and the SS .68 OC.

I ordered mine from Timeless. Good luck!

This is the one I was thinking for next year. TRBR38: Timeless BRONZE SOLID BAR Safety Razor: 0.38 mm Blade Gap. Good price. I don't know how the shave will be!

I’ve just completed 3 shaves with the bronze SB .38 with an Astra SP. effortless shave with no problems. The key is no pressure to the razor. Let it be the boss on its own. It will reward you. Easy to find correct angle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received a new set of brushes earlier this week and they are the perfect size to clean the lather channels of my razors and better than the floss brushes I posted earlier... I got these on ebay but the listing is sold out now but this is what they look like. They are a baby bottle / straw cleaning brush.
proxy.php

Nice find. Good idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom