What's new

Timeless safety razor

I'm thinking titanium now, not bronze, thanks for the information. Stainless steel may be a possibility still. This will be next year though! I think others will benefit from this information johnwick put up if interested in Timeless Safety Razor!

I'm thinking titanium now, not bronze, thanks for the information. Stainless steel may be a possibility still. This will be next year though! I think others will benefit from this information johnwick put up if interested in Timeless Safety Razor!
Keep an eye out in most BST's as this is probably where you'll find the best deals on one...

Look at their website. They also sell returns. Saves some money. I got my .68 plate that way.
Yes I seen that. The price is better for sure $205 USD with stand. How was your experience with yours? And is the warranty the same? Btw this is for the titanium!

Steve, why do I have a feeling that next year is going to be next week???

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji12][emoji12]

They do not take returns on return purchases. I spoke to them before ordering. They will not resell a defective product. Mine only showed normal wear where the handle made contact with the plate. Happens the first few times you take it apart for cleaning. I would not hesitate to order another return from them. They have a reputation to uphold.

I would have to check the price difference when the time comes. And see what's affordable for me. I think calling them is good! Just to let you guys know I don't full around on this site. I am interested and there is a possibility I might purchase a timeless safety razor. I can't guarantee it.

That's why I suggested the BST's on various forums. I picked up my Ti95SB w/ extra .68SB plate for $200 which would've cost $330 brand new on the Timeless site.

I’ve seen a few SS and Ti razors out there on the BST lately. I can’t imagine parting with these things. You found a great deal!

I’ve seen a few SS and Ti razors out there on the BST lately. I can’t imagine parting with these things. You found a great deal!
Yeah it was and the only reason I bought the SS95DC last month was that I was intrigued that some found the SS to be more efficient, which I'm not completely convinced of as yet... I have never had a shave as good as my Timeless razors and refuse to shave or own anything else if it can't deliver as good or better a shave so everything else had to go!! I not read a review of anything that sounds convincing enough to warrant a new purchase yet, nor really care if I do as I'm elated with my razors...

Thanks Scott. I must sound you out about the music scene in Seattle one day - I'm a musician in London.

Cool. We had a broadcast and video crew in London for four days week before last for International Clash Day, and had many live performances at Studio 9294. Google it.

I have a SS .68 & an SS .95 that I absolutely love. The .65 was bought new from Timeless while the .95 I picked up slightly used but in excellent condition for a fantastic price. Can’t go wrong with either however the .68 in my opinion is better suited as a daily driver.

Top Bottom