Do you want to participate in the PIF?

• Yes

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have 1 razor, 2 brushes and 3 soaps. Does that qualify as minimalist status
I have always loved the PIF concept, such a great tribute to this wonderful community but have never participated in one myself. I'm going to keep the streak alive and pass on this as well so I can maintain my spartan ways but 2 big thumbs up to the OP for such a kind gesture.

UPDATE: Folks, it looks like I screwed up the poll options and wound up hiding the option to see who voted. If you voted yes and still want to be in the PIF, please make sure you post an "I'm in" message in the thread if you haven't already. Sorry for the mixup!

UPDATE: Folks, it looks like I screwed up the poll options and wound up hiding the option to see who voted. If you voted yes and still want to be in the PIF, please make sure you post an "I'm in" message in the thread if you haven't already. Sorry for the mixup!
You are offering a great PIF. Don't be sorry, I really appreciate the chance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I can't edit my original post for some reason - I had voted before but the post didn't indicate 100% that I was in.

Great PIF!! I'm in.

IM IN....Thanks For The PIF.....just didnt want to get missed as i had already voted...couldnt edit my original post to make sure that was known so i posted this..

Last edited:
Top Bottom