The "I'm gonna be a minimalist if it kills me" PIF

Do you want to participate in the PIF?

• Yes

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to the winner hope you get plenty of enjoyment out of the pif!!! And thank you for the wonderful pif!!!

That's why it's a mystery box... it's all good stuff :) I don't want to ruin the surprise for the winner.

Thank you for the PIF!

I'll report back here and let everyone know what all the mystery was about!

I would also like to thank everyone who keeps supporting the PIF ideology.

Ive won a couple and sent a couple of my own. Its Its a great tradition and helps eceryome in the hobby experience items they may not get a chance to.

Congrats DETHMgck hope you post the mystery box contains. This was a suspenseful PIF. Thanks @DougK for the chance to enter. And I agree B&B is the best place on the internet.

Alright,. I wanna start this out by stating once agian how amazed I am at the generosity of the folks on this forum. Everytime I think I see it all, something comes along to top it. Thanks again to @DougK

So lets get into what was in this box:
Razors: Feather DE
Razorrock DE
Razorock SE
Gilette travel
Gem Razor
Feather Shavette
Kamisori shavette
Blades: soooooo many blades
Brushes: 2 badger and blade branded ones and a Crabtree and Evelyn travel brush

And a sample of Cooper and French Old Goat soap.
IMG_20190727_091825.jpg
IMG_20190727_092431.jpg
I ised the soap. Great stuff and smells awesome.

Tried the the feather shavette and gem. Shavette was harsh but i i thi i can get the texh down. The gem just wasnt what i look for. Maybe with different blades id change my mind.

When im done trying all this stuff, i will definitely be making a couple of complete packages to send out to some lucky winners!

Wow. That's some amazing stuff. Congratulations.
I look forward to your thoughts on the Razorine, I know the rest of those razors.
What blade did you use in the Gem featherweight? They are usually great but mild shavers. The shave angle should put the head nearly flat on skin. And almost zero pressure. A lot of blades for Gems are better on there 2nd or 3rd shaves.

Top Bottom