What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A bit of Mammoth Cave twist I got in a trade in an MM cob that was graciously PIFed to me.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

Accompanied by my smokin' buddy.

DSC_0007 (2).JPG

I do believe she likes Carter Hall better. :lol:

DSC_0005 (2).JPG

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
A bit of a rainy day. Opened the tin of Mac Baren HH Burly Flake that landed a couple of days ago. To me there is the smell of molasses. One flake was just about perfect to fill my Savinelli . . . no picture but it is a 673KS Roma.

To me this is another sweet tasting tobacco. I enjoyed it very much.

If there is such a thing as a wet smoke . . . this is it. Bottom of the pipe getting all gurgly worgly . . . mildly like snorkling.

The pipe tobacco I have is now all nicely jarred. Not much but a nice little selection I can choose from.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
A bit of a rainy day. Opened the tin of Mac Baren HH Burly Flake that landed a couple of days ago. To me there is the smell of molasses. One flake was just about perfect to fill my Savinelli . . . no picture but it is a 673KS Roma.

If there is such a thing as a wet smoke . . . this is it. Bottom of the pipe getting all gurgly worgly . . . mildly like snorkling.

The pipe tobacco I have is now all nicely jarred. Not much but a nice little selection I can choose from.

It smells to me faintly of Japanese Sweet Bean Paste. Azuki Bean.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Thanks to @Kentos , I will be enjoying my first bowl tonight. I am hoping I don't like it, but being a MacBaren flake, I am thinking I probably will.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
That spigot is sweet. Made me want to get mine out too. 3P in the Newgrange.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom