What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Sadly all the advice I've followed here has been good. I'm doomed I tell you.
excellent.jpg

Carter Hall in the Castello Brucianaso 10 Old Antiquari Chubby Billiard (KK). A nosewarmer; 4.51" long, bowl: .84" X 1.35" - got a nice one hour smoke out of her. One of my favorites.

proxy.php

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Funny how that works. I have been known to casually mention (read push) the MacB HH line.

Feel free to mention things. It seems that if I want to have things age I either need to stop smoking what I have or find something else/or more. Granted I think I may have found a couple of things already I want to stock up on.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I have found some aged tins in a B&M. This year I found a tin of 2013 C&D opening night just collecting dust on the shelf. I always look now.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Some MacBaren HH Burley Flake in my 2017 LE. I love Aged Burley Flake, and everyone knows I love HH flakes. This tops them. It has an earthy sweetness about it. It looks like I have found another MacB tobacco to buy by the pound. Thanks @Kentos

4DF54CA2-0003-4878-9E7D-85A2A0B5F4F4.jpeg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Bold Kentucky in the cutty while cooking some chicken and enjoying some Dalmore 12.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A bit of C&D Burley Flake #3 in a tiny, early Lane Era Charlatan. Well, not really a Charlatan, it's a real Charatan. :biggrin1:

That's some good stuff.

DSC_0006 (2).JPG

Looks like it's afixin' to storm. I think I'll finish the bowl inside.

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

DSC_0009 (2).JPG

Top Bottom