What's new

Repurposing Items For Shaving

The glue stick container looks like the ideal size for a few weeks or maybe even a month worth of shaves.
Sadly, I failed to do a before-and-after weighing, so I don't know how much it held. More than half a puck of Williams, I think.

Tip: If you're buying a glue stick for this purpose, get one that has a label that you can peel off. The LePages's one is printed right on the plastic, but the Mennen Speed-Stick shrink-wrapped label came right off.

timwcic

"Look what I found"
Old Spice coffee mug and pvc pipe add up to a razor holder

IMG_0668.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG

The D&D die is both nerdy and brilliant. Love it!
And I don't even play RPGs. :sorcerer:
I bought it in a comic shop specifically to use as a shave counter. I got an extra big set so I can read the numbers without my glasses if need be. Adhesive putty keeps them from rolling around accidentally.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
And I don't even play RPGs. :sorcerer:
I bought it in a comic shop specifically to use as a shave counter. I got an extra big set so I can read the numbers without my glasses if need be. Adhesive putty keeps them from rolling around accidentally.
Smart.

So, a small hole to accept the metal stud on the back of the snowcap, a tiny drop of crazy glue turned into the semontblanc frankenbrush

proxy.php

I was just scrolling through this post but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the distinctive snowcap. I got ready to google "Montblanc badger prices" when I saw who posted it, and then read the rest. Nice!

4FFF53EF-9E95-40B0-B1FF-FE1DC696E88D.jpeg
This is a £5 basket from a Danish design store - ideal for holding those razors for which I don’t have a case. Looking at the picture, I reckon that flare tip needs a go in the ultrasonic cleaner...

Top Bottom