March 9th
Razor: Rockwell 6S with Plate 5
Blade: Kai (1)
Soap/cream: Soap Commander Spring 2016
Brush: Maggards Synthetic
Aftershave1: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aftershave2: Aqua Velva Balm
Cologne: WSP Gaelic

Well here it is my favorite Soap Commander scent. I did the Scent Crew for two years and this was one of them. Sadly it did not win. The scent is so amazing I begged Darren to do a special release. Instead with my next order a tub full of the still just got me arrived. This is Unobtanium and I love it!!!

Sotd pic

IMG_20180310_072840.jpg

Homefront:

Nothing crazy. Super busy. Spending time with our niece who had cleft pallet surgery and is feeling good enough that she want store go out. We are all going to a museum. After I might be buying a tent trailer. Found a good deal and hoping real thing looks as good as the pictures. I want to get these kids in the mountains this summer.

Awesome shave with a truly unique soap, Chad! It seems like you've found your ideal plate on the Rockwell, with plate 5. Camping in the mountains with the kids sounds like a blast!

We had a little Coleman Tent trailer when I was a kidling. We bought it in Cali and camped our way here to Ohio when we came to the US. It was a great adventure! Thank you for waking that memory!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments today.

Here is our Coleman trailer. Got a great deal and can't wait to get it licensed so we can go camping!
IMG_20180310_180950.jpg

40E7DA6F-EED5-4D31-80E6-09D10D01D77A.jpeg B68B9F51-4CC7-4376-AD2D-8521844BAF5C.jpeg We had s’mores last night for my daughters surprise party. I gotta say the Reese’s cups make great s’mores and peeps are quite interesting.

S’mores in the future!

Yum

Excellent! And you have the tow vehicle to boot!

Well haven't got the hitch installed yet lol. So borrowed dad's to get it home. But the desk was to good to pass up

View attachment 866583 View attachment 866584 We had s’mores last night for my daughters surprise party. I gotta say the Reese’s cups make great s’mores and peeps are quite interesting.

I spread creamy pb on the Graham cracker

Dang, that’s over the top

Nope lol
Congrats on the camper Chad! That will be great fun once it's ready to use!

Thanks Josh

March 11th
Razor: Rockwell 6S with Plate 5
Blade: Kai (2)
Soap/cream: Soap Commander Optimism
Brush: Maggards Black Synthetic
Aftershave1: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aftershave2: Soap Commander Optimism

Another great shave today. No complaints here. Have a busy day ahead of us. Church was nice but missing my hour of sleep right now.

IMG_20180311_074837.jpg

Getting caught up. Great reads. Nice trailer, looks like some good times will be headed your way. Brownies on s'mores are great too.

Some really nice shaves, Chad! It looks like you've found your groove at plate #5.

About Sadie's interest in the stairs: is it possible she gets a reaction out of the big people in the house when she is headed toward the stairs? It amazes me how babies/toddlers can get us to perform! :wink2:

Well it has been awhile since I have been here. Things have gotten busy and I am just not having the time allotment to keep updated on the journal. I will be on hiatus for a little while. Those of you that know how to reach out certainly can, via PM or email. Hoping when things slow down I can pick back up with my daily musings. I'll still check in around periodically.

Top Bottom