What's new

SEPTEMBER 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot! I wish I would have seen that Irma shave soap. If anyone isn't digging theirs I'll take it off their hands without question. Very nice haul there my friend.

Thanks man it's been on my short list for a few months and the opportunity arose so I had to pull the trigger on her. Very mysteriously interesting razor for sure.

I have to say I enjoy the Irma soap. Nice and refreshing. Doug did a great job getting it out so fast for the cause.

I have received a few Lavanda Ach Brito shaving creams and a few boxes containing Lavanda Ach Brito eau de toilette + Lavanda Ach bath soap this week (Lavanda Ach Brito shaving cream has a new formulation without both, parabens and SLS):
IMG_20170915_151452.jpg

This Paladin Falstaff 26 arrived today. I really need to get a real camera and work on my photography. This brush is far more beautiful than I was able to capture. I can not wait for tomorrow morning.
DSCN1517[1].JPG

received a birdseye maple razor and brush stand that I purchased from Etsy about a month ago, loaded it up with some of my most used items for the photoshoot lol.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Stopped by the Art of Shaving store today and picked up:
Kingsman: The Golden Circle Bourbon Shave Cream and
a bottle of the matching Bourbon Amber Cologne

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

I recently entered into a deal here on the Buy, Sell, Trade forum with the Captain. What a score it was too. I don't need to talk about the original contents of the lot as that can be found easily enough, though I could sing pretty loudly about them. What I would like to mention here to whomever would read my ramblings is that entering into business with the Captain was an encounter with a sound business man. My package was shipped and received in record time. All items were found safe and in good working order. To top it off, unbeknownst to me, he added some samples of soap and fragrances from his Captain’s Choice line. How pleasant it truly is to find in this world of cutthroats and pirates one who clings to the old fashioned ways, make it a good deal, ship it fast and let them sample the goods. Thank you Captain for the lot I purchased from you and your unwavering service.

Regards

Chasmo

Receiving a parcel from @Captain Pre-Capsize is great because he always throws in a bunch of extra goodies. And you can't go wrong with any of it. Captains Choice soaps, creams, and AS are all good stuff!

He also does half-price sales on his lather bowl irregulars (great deal for a great product). The flaw in mine is the emblem got an extra glob of glaze on it. His soap is incredible and the lather won't break down on you. Plus he's based in Illinois, a state that drives out business like St. Patrick did to the snakes in Ireland--so keep the Captain afloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom