What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

proxy.php

Thanks for this John, In trying to catch up, I am still finding broken links to things like this
proxy.php
. Is this a dead end, or should I be finding a word here? Also, day two and three has this
Badger & Blade - Error

Badger & Blade

Of all of the links on day one, there is exactly 1 word found, 2 on days 2 and 3, and 3 on day 4 for a total of 8 words. Not sure I will have time to keep playing along, but at least I found everything that is findable. Thanks. Pus I don't have to load older posts to stay up with your posts, which streamlines things for me.

Recap:
I have included descriptions on where to find the links
Day 1
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the red dauber)
Do I need a blade bank? (click the tomato paste picture)
When did the Trac II start out selling DE razors? (click trac II picture)

Day 2
Myth or Fact? Will shaving progressively give a better shave? Or not? (Click the boxing smiley)
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the word BINGO)
Do you soak brand new razors in Barbicide before using them? (click the word "retro" in the quote)

Day 3
Schone O.C. Razor ( click the word "Bingo" in white font just below the second picture in quote)
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the words "View attachment 7879300" in quote)
NOS Eclipse Red Ring Pics (click picture in quote)

Day 4
All links are here
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition ( click "skypsyds" in first quote, Click "Blaidth" in second quote, click "Whisky" in last quote and watch video)
Bingo link?
Bingo Link
If you still want the words
You have to wait until a little later tonight
View attachment 788602
[/QUOTE]

This should help some of you to know how I think.

Hope you're having fun!!

Thanks for this John, In trying to catch up, I am still finding broken links to things like this
proxy.php
. Is this a dead end, or should I be finding a word here? Also, day two and three has this
Badger & Blade - Error

Badger & Blade

Of all of the links on day one, there is exactly 1 word found, 2 on days 2 and 3, and 3 on day 4 for a total of 8 words. Not sure I will have time to keep playing along, but at least I found everything that is findable. Thanks. Pus I don't have to load older posts to stay up with your posts, which streamlines things for me.

I just double checked all the word links and they are working. The
missing-image.png
is just a dead end and not a word link.

I just posted a new recap above to tell you all where to find the links.

My update after the first four days.

1. @wgn! - Card 1 (1/9)
2. @heysi - card 19 (1/6 haven't found them all)
3. @mwinne63 - Card 9 (3/9)
4. @skypsyd - Card 15 (2/9)
5. @chaturvedi11 - Card 3 (2/9)
6. @gagi - card 36
7. @BaylorGator - card 7
8. @Grundi - card 12
9. @rbergum95 - card 13
10. @Dryphter - Card 21 (5 / 9?)
11. @cvargo - Card 32 (2/9)
12. @Quijote - Card 17 (0/6)
13. @Quinner30 - Card 18 (1/9?)
14. @Northstonehill - Card 8
15. @clyde72 - Card 26
16. @McVeyMac - Card 16 (5/12)
17. @lancre - Card 37 (0/9)
18. @Blaidth - Card 31
19. @dexutter - Card 14
20. @Badger babe card 2
21. @Whisky- Card 40
22. @TheVez2 - Card 22 (4/9)
23. @troy - Card 4
24. @aspirin54 -Card 28 (4/9)

Last edited:
Everybody!!!
Don't forget to tune into B&B Radio on the May 15th so you can get to know the Man Behind the Bingo. That's right our Steward Spotlight Interview @imatabor . Now you can put a voice behind the Avatar!
Plus you will get an idea of what his voice sounds like, so you can imagine what it will sound like when you administer your justice.

Everybody!!!
Don't forget to tune into B&B Radio on the May 15th so you can get to know the Man Behind the Bingo. That's right our Steward Spotlight Interview @imatabor . Now you can put a voice behind the Avatar!
Plus you will get an idea of what his voice sounds like, so you can imagine what it will sound like when you administer your justice.
DXMfkGB.gif

Total Recap:
I have included descriptions on where to find the links
Day 1
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the red dauber)
Do I need a blade bank? (click the tomato paste picture)
When did the Trac II start out selling DE razors? (click trac II picture)

Day 2
Myth or Fact? Will shaving progressively give a better shave? Or not? (Click the boxing smiley)
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the word BINGO)
Do you soak brand new razors in Barbicide before using them? (click the word "retro" in the quote)

Day 3
Schone O.C. Razor ( click the word "Bingo" in white font just below the second picture in quote)
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition (click the words "View attachment 7879300" in quote)
NOS Eclipse Red Ring Pics (click picture in quote)

Day 4
All links are here
B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition ( click "skypsyds" in first quote, Click "Blaidth" in second quote, click "Whisky" in last quote and watch video)
Bingo link?
Bingo Link
If you still want the words

This should help some of you to know how I think.

So everyone is caught up to through yesterday.

Tomorrow is a Brand New day.

Thanks for the update. 3/12. I'll give it another go, but don't know that I have the time to put into "treasure hunting" going forward. We'll see what happens.

Top Bottom