What's new

2012-- Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I hate to disappoint, but I think my first purchase is going to be a simple bottle of Aqua Velva from the grocery store.

That's the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

There it is. I have it in my sights. Now it's just the wait.
$aqua_velva.jpg

Not sure why the pic is sideways. Anyone know how to fix that? It looks normal on my computer.

Opened up a tub of Coates shave cream this morning and saw how little is left.

Now I'm gunning for my 5th and 6th products to use up in 2012. 6 would be a respectable tally for a year's work IMHO :thumbup1:

PS - Still in :lol:

Still in. As for a massive buying spree, I don't think my haul will be all that massive...we'll see how much it takes to get to free shipping though.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Still in. As for a massive buying spree, I don't think my haul will be all that massive...we'll see how much it takes to get to free shipping though.

Oh yeah, gotta make sure you get the free shipping. Unless you're getting something like brushes, that should be a pretty good haul of stuff.

That would be another B&B thing to hide from the wife (it would probably elicit some comment about all forums are the same blah blah blah).

Still in!

-CZ

I'm still in! I bought a stick of Speick Deodorant the other day just to scratch the itch for buying some Speick, but no shave related purchases in 2012. Other than, of course, that regrettable incident with the Barbasol Pacific Rush that you've all issued a pardon for.

Top Bottom