What's new

How far in advance do you choose your shaving stuff?

How far in advance do you choose your shave stuff of the day?

• That morning

• The night before

• I plan several days in advance

Results are only viewable after voting.
Almost always, on that very day. Sometimes I will miss a soap enough that I will preplan using it the next morning.

I do it the night before. I get up at 4:30 AM to go to work, and it's too early to make any really big decisions.

And I want to get on the 10 Fwy while there is still space for my car,

$carmageddon.jpg

I can't really answer the poll. I usually choose stuff right before I start shaving. But sometimes I'll something in mind if I have a new product, or something is going on that compels me to make choices

This poll is from prehistoric times anyway. No Art Is King voting option.

Although I try to choose the previous night, more often than not I end up changing one or all of the items when it comes time to shave.

Darby
Auburn, CA

I shave with the same razor, brush and soap every day unless there is a problem with one of them (i.e.- my razor dulls or my soap is depleted). Sadly for my wallet I have far more razors than I use!

-Matt-

I can't really answer the poll. I usually choose stuff right before I start shaving. But sometimes I'll something in mind if I have a new product, or something is going on that compels me to make choices

This poll is from prehistoric times anyway. No Art Is King voting option.

+1 Like maybe I just got a new soap, or a new brush that I'm trying to break in. Otherwise, Art chooses for me.

Still trying to determine the blade/razor combo I like best. Right now I'm trying the same blade in four different razors so I guess I'm planning four days in advance.

I generally use the same soap and razor for at least a week if not two at a time so the night prior to change time, I'll generally decide. Of course that doesn't mean I don't change my mind the next morning from time to time.

Usually right before I hop in the shower.

But sometimes I start thinking about a shave a day in advance if there is something that I want to try.

Oog, I have to confess that I'm already planned out for the rest of the year since I use a spreadsheet to track my shaves and maintain my rotations of razor/brush/lather. Of course, I treat it as subject to change without notice if I've acquired some new goodies - there's no way I'm patient enough to push new stuff to the bottom of the stack!

in the shower I take before the shave, I also have 4 diffrent bar soaps open in shower , its all about the options not the planning

Last edited:
Top Bottom