What's new

East Texas Meeting

Okay, it's pretty definite that I'll likely be a "few" minutes late. Since I don't know the layout at the restaurant (large or small, etc), and just in case it's not made obvious by the sun glinting off all the BBS faces that the B&B group is "over there,", would someone please tell the host/hostess where the B&B meeting is?

I'd sure hate to sit down with a bunch of folks, then find out that I had just linked up with the local speed dating group!!!! :001_tongu

Okay, it's pretty definite that I'll likely be a "few" minutes late. Since I don't know the layout at the restaurant (large or small, etc), and just in case it's not made obvious by the sun glinting off all the BBS faces that the B&B group is "over there,", would someone please tell the host/hostess where the B&B meeting is?

I'd sure hate to sit down with a bunch of folks, then find out that I had just linked up with the local speed dating group!!!! :001_tongu

You should do what profsaffel did when he walked in to the Texarkana meetup with "migratory soapbox" -- he saw us, then rubbed his face as though he had just finished a great shave. We all laughed, and Doug sat down. Awesome. It was like a secret handshake!

DAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT!

My boss just tagged me to work a special event special event Saturday; I won't be able to make the meetup. Have a beer for me guys. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

I just received an email telling me that a make-up of a rained out flag football game is now scheduled for 11:00 AM in Richardson.

I'm disappointed :censored: that I have to make the "no brainer" between my youngest grandson (by his definition, "the coolest guy in fourth grade") and the East Texas meeting. I look forward to seeing you folks next time!

Enjoy yourselves!

I just received an email telling me that a make-up of a rained out flag football game is now scheduled for 11:00 AM in Richardson.

I'm disappointed :censored: that I have to make the "no brainer" between my youngest grandson (by his definition, "the coolest guy in fourth grade") and the East Texas meeting. I look forward to seeing you folks next time!

Enjoy yourselves!

At first, I was thinking the "no brainer" was coming to Tyler :huh:

It was a good day!

Got to do some show and tell, and got some GMS goodies (um... boys, something good is on the way:w00t:)

We had a great lunch and visit, and we even hit the Antique stores with limited success. Taprater ended up with a cherry scuttle and boar brush, Chfair got a sweet little lather bowl (will be used as such anyway :tongue_sm) and a brush, Soapbox got a little gold tech, and I scored a sweet little travel bar set with all the components and in great shape for a nice price (and a $3 bowl:w00t:)

All in all, good times!

I thoroughly enjoyed today: lunch was fun, and antique hunting was fun, but mostly, hanging out with friends. Looking forward to the next one!

Oh yeah, I forgot something else. Chris found a vintage cologne and sprayed it on... he left a cloud of powdered funk everywhere he went after that... :lol:

Good times :lol:

Top Bottom