What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

It's 48° in Nashville right now with a high near 80° today. I'm not seeing any rain over the next several days. Yesterday, during my morning walk I noticed several more trees had fallen on the property, so the tree crew will be out again soon. One of them barely missed the roof of the building across from us. The 30-day countdown begins for our upcoming move. 🏡

Enjoy your brew and have a blessed Sunday, crew.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

It's 48° in Nashville right now with a high near 80° today. I'm not seeing any rain over the next several days. Yesterday, during my morning walk I noticed several more trees had fallen on the property, so the tree crew will be out again soon. One of them barely missed the roof of the building across from us. The 30-day countdown begins for our upcoming move. 🏡

I'm not a fan of moving... but love the process of getting settled in a new place.. furniture placement, hanging artwork on the walls... setting up the art objects around the rooms. That part is fun for me... packing everything up for the move? Not so much. ;) <eg>

Eric_75

I'm not a fan of moving... but love the process of getting settled in a new place.. furniture placement, hanging artwork on the walls... setting up the art objects around the rooms. That part is fun for me... packing everything up for the move? Not so much. ;) <eg>
Luckily, everything is already in place at our house and we're all packed up here. The only thing that is worrying me...I'll be offline a few days and the B & B separation anxiety is already kicking in. That won't last long though. Like that kind gentleman, Hannes @Multum in parvo once said "this is my happy place" 😁

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Luckily, everything is already in place at our house and we're all packed up here. The only thing that is worrying me...I'll be offline a few days and the B & B separation anxiety is already kicking in. That won't last long though. Like that kind gentleman, Hannes @Multum in parvo once said "this is my happy place" 😁
In a pinch, I can look at B&B on my phone... if I turn it sideways. I hate typing on my phone... but it can be done.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Afternoon, the kid and wife are taking naps, a good time to mozy on down to the living room, pop on the Jays/Yankees game and dig out some coffee. Already had one this morning and wanted to try some decaf so found a jar of UFC 113... not bad. Need a snack now...

update: just realized I took a photo and promptly forgot about it:

5EFDCCA0-ABF4-48B4-9579-E8F3B62BBF07.jpeg

Oh senility I embrace thee.

Last edited:
In a pinch, I can look at B&B on my phone... if I turn it sideways. I hate typing on my phone... but it can be done.

Oh, I'll be doing that for sure! :)
I do most of my B&B browsing with my phone lately. In fact I’m using it right now. It’s gotten to the point I can get around faster with it. I’ve even gotten pretty good at posting in the Picture Tag thread with it!

CDM is always best in the French Press. When I was a kid, my parents always made Cafe du Monde in a French Press ; good times in NOLA

Eric_75

Good Monday morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Sloth Dispelling in the french press.

It's 57° in Nashville right now with a high near 70° today. I'm up a little earlier this morning but 6 hours of solid sleep has me feeling pretty good. Not much going on today other than taking care of a few contracts online. I plan on making a big pot of chili later on, so I'll swing by Publix to pick up some top round, Pasilla chilis and a few other items. I'll toss in half of one of my homegrown Carolina Reapers as well. 🔥

Enjoy your brew and God bless you, crew.

Top Bottom