What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Definitely had worse airport coffee… for anyone ever at SeaTac. On the airport scale, I’d put it at 7.5 - 8.
261A51C7-0DAC-4C3B-9E05-097E0273D837.jpeg

GM all
We still visiting Dallas TX
Been here before but gee wiz this place has grown 3x since i was last here,,,
Everything is so busy , its crazy
We ate some brisket finally yesterday 😀
Will be here few more days but i miss my own roasted coffees, no moccomaster in room😝
No Jamaica Blue Mountain in my hotel room
We have a starbucks in hotel but now that i roast and make my own coffees, starbucks certainly overpriced and burnt taste to me
Theme of post is making due and appreciation of what i have in room
Cup tastes kinda watery but still a cup of coffee , in still spoiled
We switched to a higher end hotel and ironically they have same type room coffee 🤣
Seems this brand is supplying all hotel chains?
Humm i wonder when this coffee was roasted and grinded and placed in these packs but thankfully to be able to travel safely and hopefully arrive back hm safely
Blessings to all
Im hooked on Texas Brisket
2C0108DD-ABE4-4132-958D-B24530A9AD50.jpeg

92E51470-124E-4F96-96D2-6B7E76F58064.png

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
It was nice to drink a Yeti full of Don Pablo's Signature Blend this morning... sorry for reporting in so late. We had some errands to run... including getting gas for the mower and weed whacker, etc. This shouldn't be complicated but I lost the O-Ring to the top of one of my gas containers last fall... I had to go to 3 places to find one that is close to the right size... It's a hair too big but it seals the lid... Got the gas, got home and got the front yard finished.

Tomorrow. more errands.. our cat is having minor surgery for a non-cancerous growth on his leg.. should be a simple procedure.... get a slow leak on a tire repaired... and more coffee to fuel me along the way. ;)

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

A little cooler today. It's 46° in Nashville right now with a high around 61° today.

I'm still happy about yesterday's shave. The Timeless Ti Crown/ATT X1 is such a great combo for me. :)

Have a blessed one, friends.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'm enjoying a lovely French Press in my 30 ounce Yeti Rambler... once again. Thanks to suggestions here and the other coffee thread, I upped the grams to 45... upped the water temp to 190F and made the grind just a tad more fine... more like dried bread crumbs with no larger flakes. It's a subtle change.. a bit bolder flavor but with no added bitterness... smooth... delicious.... Don Pablo Signature Blend.

The cat was "delivered" to the vet this morning at 7:30AM.... He should be back home early afternoon sometime... with one of those "don't bite or scratch" collars on. He'll have to go back to get the sutures removed in 10 to 14 days... our cat sitter will have to take him in for that.

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Sloth Dispelling in the french press.

It's a crisp 35° in Nashville right now with a high around 63° today. Some friends stopped by our place last night and we did a wee bit of celebrating, so Alka Seltzer to the rescue this morning. It's hard to believe I've been doing sessions with some of these guys for over 15 years now. Where does the time go? Just going to take it easy today.

Have a blessed day, my friends.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
A nice Yeti full of Don Pablo's Signature blend (again) from the French Press this morning..... It's 61F here at the moment... only getting up to a cloudy 72F later this afternoon.

The cat is miserable with that cone around his neck. But the operation went well and he'll be fine in a few days.

Eric_75

A nice Yeti full of Don Pablo's Signature blend (again) from the French Press this morning..... It's 61F here at the moment... only getting up to a cloudy 72F later this afternoon.

The cat is miserable with that cone around his neck. But the operation went well and he'll be fine in a few days.
Glad to hear the operation went well, my friend.

Always in search of coffee perfection:

Hario Skerton ceramic grinder
Vintage Chemex green label handblown 8-11 cup
Acacia Pearl S scale
Fellow Atmos vacuum jar
Peets Major Dickinson whole bean coffee.

View attachment 1627566
This image reminds me of the Gadget my friend LM gave me years ago, it made great cup of coffee. I knit my Coffee, Black, Strong, and NOT ANY BITE or Bitterness.

Don't do Coffee Infused drinks that disguise the bad taste of bad coffee, with flavors. Like the "S" Chain that is everywhere, but f\sort of in not to my liking.

Top Bottom