What's new

Gibbs Adjustable Replica from Heritage Collection Shaving

Update on Heritage's Facebook page. Short movie with the caption "here they are" and someone holding two replica razors.
Not sure if this means hé has received them himself or if it's a shot that was sent to him by his manufacturer.

Last edited:
That's the reason why I avoid kickstarters. It's too much of a gamble and if something goes wrong, you might not be able to get your money back. I hope those who paid get their razors, unlike what happened with the GSC.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Update on Heritage's Facebook page. Short movie with the caption "here they are" and someone holding two replica razors.
Not sure if this means hé has received them himself or if it's a shot that was sent to him by his manufacturer.

Update:

"Part 4. They ship to me on October 8th and then I’ll ship to everyone in order they were ordered to be fair."

Last email I got was on October 2nd. It did not have all of the detail you provided from the Facebook page.

Figure I'll give it another week or so and then email Neil for an update.

I had commented on facebook and got the response that they were shipped by the manufacturer on the 8th, not that they would be in house on the 8th. So we don't know if they've actually landed yet.

That's the reason why I avoid kickstarters. It's too much of a gamble and if something goes wrong, you might not be able to get your money back. I hope those who paid get their razors, unlike what happened with the GSC.
I Agree now. Lol. GSC Sheldon won't even respond to emails. I sure hope heritage does good on this!

Screenshot_20221018_065604.jpg

Just wanted to start up a thread for the Heritage Shaving Gibbs Adjustable clone that went into production a couple months back. Well, they finally started sending shipping notifications out yesterday and should have them all shipped by the 31st of this month. Those that were in the preorder should be getting notified via email.

Anyways, just wanted to have a thread dedicated to anyone that wants to share their thoughts and experiences from this somewhat highly anticipated creation and release. Looking forward to the write ups. :thumbup:

Top Bottom